Reviews for Silenced - Harry Potter
Ninja123 chapter 1 . 7/14/2013
This story is awesome and very well written. Nice work!
pollo chapter 24 . 1/11/2013
Oh, Ron. Not again! You should really be careful with what you eat. *shakes head*

Yeah, so, I really enjoy reading this except a few minor details which have nothing to do with the writing itself. It's just me. I don't really like the romance aspect of it but I can still ignore it because it's not too much on it. I mostly skipped those parts. However, I think you should try to make a habit of using some sort of line breaker because I usually find myself a bit lost for a moment before I realize that it is a different scene or day or setting or whatever. Like this chapter for one, first they were somewhere near the Shrieking Shack and then they were holding brooms which I found odd considering they weren't any brooms involve but THEN I figured out they were already at Hogwarts and the whole Voldermort thing already passed. See what I mean.

So, apart for what I have said so far, there aren't much of a problem. It's a great story. Job well done.
idol269 chapter 24 . 2/16/2012
This was a great story...with a twist ending lol. You should write a sequeal where Hermione puts Romilda Vane in a world of pain for messing with her man lol.
idol269 chapter 20 . 2/16/2012
Loved the R/Hr in this chapter. I had to hold my breath when Harry was watching them...I expected another showing of Harry's greates power-cock-blocking Ron and Hermione.

Draco is such a slimy git, I hope Hermione bitch slaps him again before the story is over!
idol269 chapter 8 . 2/15/2012
Ugh, Bellatrix is such a bitch! lol
idol269 chapter 6 . 2/15/2012
Haha, I'm not smart enough to figure out what caused his symptoms, so thank you for telling me!
idol269 chapter 5 . 2/15/2012
Seizures are never fun to watch...I've seen a few personally and it's not something I'd like to repeat.
idol269 chapter 4 . 2/15/2012
I can't wait to see what went wrong with Ron...
idol269 chapter 3 . 2/15/2012
It gets more interesting!
idol269 chapter 1 . 2/14/2012
I like this story so far...I'm a Ron fan and always enjoy a good Ron-focused story.
xTeionx chapter 1 . 1/7/2012
Great story :P
forgetmenotjimmy chapter 24 . 9/28/2011
Wow, great story! Loved all the angst and Ron's strength in dealing with everything that was happening to him. Well constructed and well executed, nice one!

:D
HeRonLove chapter 24 . 6/13/2011
This was a good fic. I really enjoyed it. I will be l ooking for your next.

Crystal
GabbieIsNowHere chapter 24 . 11/4/2010
Heehee, What a good ending for an amazing story! I really liked this , thanks for writing! :)

Gabby x
CallMEMrsWeasley chapter 24 . 8/18/2010
The ending was amazing! Poor Ron has such bad luck!