Reviews for When Words Aren't Enough
Dr. Brennan-Cooper chapter 2 . 11/18/2012
In Edwards POV by S.M. they say that Alice and Jasper love each other more than any of the other Cullens so that was AMAZING! You should do another chapter of her dealing with it and maybe trying to get the newborns... IDK. I really liked it but vampires dont bleed so it could not have been his blood. I also like how Renesme and Jasper's friendship was alluded to since in the book he nor Alice had much relationship with her on account of blindspots. AMAZING FIC! GREAT WRITING!
Wannabealicec chapter 2 . 12/18/2011
:(...no no no no NO why?why?WHY?cries
koko23cat chapter 2 . 7/23/2010
Just discovered this on your profile. Whatcha gonna do with it? It's a really interesting idea
McKeeks chapter 2 . 6/28/2010
This chapter made me cry! Oh please say there will be another chapter. This was so sad. I can't fault it at all.
deltagirl74 chapter 2 . 12/6/2009
I just finished reading Tripod, I don't think I can take a heartbroken Alice. I hope you update soon.
Cymbeliness chapter 2 . 9/22/2009
Wow, what a way to start a story! Please write more!
Carlesmeandjalice4ev chapter 1 . 9/13/2009
Other than the first part being in Jaspers POV, the story was interesting, i wish i had an imaginative mind like you.
bmthespian chapter 2 . 9/2/2009
Excellent story. I hope you plan on continuing it. I also hope Jasper's not really dead (Alice didn't see them burn him after all)
Drops-of -Jupiter92 chapter 1 . 8/25/2009
are you going to work on this story after tripod? i hope so it sounds like it could be a great story ]
Drops-of -Jupiter92 chapter 2 . 8/7/2009
aw this is so sad but good update soon :]