Reviews for EO Challenge ditch
IheartSam7 chapter 1 . 8/24/2009
WOW. How is it that I just stumbled upon your drabbes now when I have been reading them since it started? I feel like a kid that found a hidden forest of candy. You are wonderful.
Tribble Master chapter 1 . 8/3/2009
oh angsty. i like it. now i'm really excited for the season opener. WRITE ON!
Vampyvii chapter 1 . 8/3/2009
Aww - Well, since Sam & Dean were at least standing together at the end of the finale, we can at least all hope for better things - but - Nice one!
Mad Server chapter 1 . 8/3/2009
Poor Sam!
PlatinumRoseLady chapter 1 . 8/3/2009
*Sniffs, then bursts into tears. Starts wailing Sam's name over and over AND OVER again...*
1983Sarah chapter 1 . 8/3/2009
Sam, man, he's got to learn to stick around a bit and work things out. Great drabble.
Fractals chapter 1 . 8/3/2009
Well, I like your POV about the "after". I have exactly the same and I really hope the writers (I mean, Eric Kripke, I'm sorry, I'm French, so I don't really know how to say it) will make something like that for the fifth season. Dean forgiving Sam but still nothing being easy.

So, great job!

Me chapter 1 . 8/3/2009
I can't be bothered signing me, I'm lazy like that. You know who I am... I hope ;-) Good timing btw, I was just wondering when you were planning on posting this.

I still like the first paragraph best. For no good reason, I just do. I'm completely worried about how season five might start. This doesn't help! LOL. But I love it.

Nice work, honey :) Now go write a novel and fund my trip to America...