Reviews for Proffessor Layton and the lazer beams of death and
peter layton chapter 1 . 3/17/2015
Hi, my name is Aileen Roberts and you have registered your pile of tripe about Aileen Roberts on the official day of my daughters birth and my birthday, so whereas this would normally seem a coincidence I genuinely do not think your crass story is. Especially as I worked for Peter Layton.

Ive googled your band page and downloaded your photo. I think I might send it to Peter Layton to see if he recognises you?
take this garbage off the site. Remove chapter 1 immediately.
Aileen Roberts chapter 1 . 3/17/2015
Born on the 31-7-74? funny you registered this s**tty story on the day of my birthday...Perhaps I should send you an email with a red rose in it? so then I can wish you a happy registration day for your amazing exercise at writing in code.
found your picture on the tube...what a cute little boy, I always loved a good drummer. Shall I repost your photo all over the web like you appear to be posting my name all over this website?

I saved your photo as a reminder because you look so like someone I used to know. Please remove this OFF your page sweetness before I report you.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/28/2013
INTREEGING says professor layton.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/28/2013
Wow this is kinda like Shadowperson666 and thetruthfulperson. Spelling and punctuation wise. I think this should be taken down immediately.

ANYWAY, the actual story is funny, love the idea of lazers in a layton game :D

But still, even if it takes nuts to post this, I still think that it needs to be taken down. Seriously.
PRETTY KITTY 500 chapter 2 . 12/6/2010
What the Heck!

No offence, but this is totally wacky.

I can't read a single sentence without having to really think.

This isn't like any story I've read, more like a puzzle.

Next time, use the correct punctuation or don't write at all.

It'd be better if you put all effort in this, because this looks like you haven't even tried!

Not Happy \/ !

00 !

MagellinaFluffQueen chapter 1 . 8/22/2010
I will try to say this nicely: this makes absolutely no sense, it's impossible to read. Why would you type it like that? It could be a decent story if you used proper punctuation and spelling.
mystearicas chapter 1 . 11/2/2009
I'm surprised this is actually here, but it's kind of amusing that you posted it, totally unaware and not reading the guidelines. Unless you did it on purpose. Kudos to you if you did. That's pretty jackass.

But still.
DeadAccount-ClickMeforDetails chapter 2 . 9/26/2009
Dudes, old Johnny boy is a blatant troll.

Not that I have a problem with that. If he listed this story as a parody, it would have given it all away.

There's no hope for any troll trying to be the next My Immortal- it just won't happen.

But anyway, funny story. I have to read Part I.

Beijing Express chapter 1 . 8/31/2009
You should be ashamed.

Fucking ashamed.
BritAnon chapter 1 . 8/28/2009
What can I say? I seriously lol'd :'D
Heh chapter 1 . 8/27/2009
I Love Lasers LOL chapter 1 . 8/15/2009
God all you commenters are actually reatarded.

This is called a troll, a joke.

You took it way too seriously dumbasses.
randomgenius chapter 1 . 8/12/2009
You mispelled practically every word in this story, and then some.
Evilsingingllama chapter 1 . 8/11/2009
What can I say?

I LAUGHED when I read this. You need punctuation, you need the right spellings.

I was SURPRISED that I could actually read this.