Reviews for The Hunt For HMS Cockchafer
maggie3334 chapter 1 . 7/18/2011
Holy crap! The giant squid! How on earth did the idea for this come to you?
vikky-leigh chapter 1 . 6/6/2011
Ok, so the plot reminded me of something out of Star Trek-but I like Star Trek. It was fun, and well-written, and I enjoyed it.
InhIkka chapter 1 . 8/28/2009
I really enjoyed it! Loved the ending
Aros chapter 1 . 8/26/2009
Well, your attempt at blending in real life elements and research into fiction is officially epic win.

Really, really nice story.
rupertlovesme chapter 1 . 8/25/2009
That was an amazing story. I seriously couldn't figure it out till towards the end. :D
LVB chapter 1 . 8/21/2009
This story was amazing! What a wonderfully thought out idea- I NEVER would have seen that coming!

Well done :)
HourglassGluedToTheTable chapter 1 . 8/14/2009
Hello,

Woah that was so cool! I didn't think any of it would tie together, and it would just end. But it all came together to something we already knew about! That was really cool! That was really good.

Great work

Rhr4eva
onlyonechairleft chapter 1 . 8/5/2009
Yet again, a beautifully entertaining story. I made a holy show of myself reading this in a quiet office by giggling like a small child at the word Cockchafter. *sigh*

Thanks!
Euclidian chapter 1 . 8/4/2009
EW - thanks for the warning - the only way it could have been worse is if they were spiders. Kafka comes to the Potterverse! wonderful! so funny! The details and the logic you have worked out about the transformation are just amazing. Of course, I always love stories in which Ron is the imaginative, brainy one. And Robards getting his comeuppance was great, it just wasn't quite as much as he deserved - the boys should have dragged him along and used him as a shield -"Here, Ginny, sorry, but this is why we're late."
Mists chapter 1 . 8/3/2009
Wonderful Potter world logic in this one! Very creative. Ah...and you added a "Metamorphosis" joke in as well. Well played, Muse. Very well played. And of course the Ron and Harry interaction was perfect as always. I love it when you write them as the main characters, they are so much fun. Excellent job as always. I hope to read more from you again soon.
NellieNotMolly chapter 1 . 8/3/2009
Hilarious, gross, and somehow touching!

Where do you come up with this stuff? Lots of fun!
silverbirch chapter 1 . 8/3/2009
What an inventive story! Funny, gripping, intelligent,loved it!
melakem chapter 1 . 8/3/2009
Oh, gosh, you have a great way with disgusting, don't you? This is hysterical! Gross in parts, intriguing all the way through and funny as hell! Nice work!
Kou Shun'u chapter 1 . 8/3/2009
“You didn’t change. You’re still you. You’re still a caterpillar.”

Ron didn’t look impressed with this.

“I don’t want to be a caterpillar.”

Harry pulled Ron forward and hugged him.

aw super cute.

i really like how while ron was giving his explaination to harry he still didnt know what an exoskeleton was. nice detail. and then at the end that it was how the giant squids came to be and how the others couldnt follow and he was waiting for them to do so. _

asoljutely lovely.