Reviews for Gunstar Heroes the epic battle between Red Blu etc
Dice Palace chapter 1 . 1/27/2014
This fanficiton captured my heart and my imagination. It's beautiful. It tells a tale of betrayal, redemption, grief, and suffering. The true tale of these brave heroes who died for our sins is compelling.
Publish this.
Lord Vectrex chapter 1 . 9/26/2011
Ok judging by the fact that this is the only gunstar heroes story it is kind of crappy and mildly funny that is all i have to say
HylianShield chapter 1 . 9/8/2009
: The idea for the battle and the scene plan is good. Given some detail and dialogue, this could actually become epic. Descriptions of the moves and reactions of the parties being attacked, like a choreographed battle scene, would make this absolutely awesome.

-: Um... what? Spell check. Grammar check. Asplodered? Seriously. How old are you?

: All in all, the idea was good, but the execution needs a bit of work. I'm a big fan of Gunstar Heroes (I even downloaded it on the Wii), and a battle involving all of these characters and their unique technologies would be nothing short of electrifying, if done right. Key words: If Done Right.

If you need help with this, I'd gladly volunteer. Everyone can always become a better writer.

Keep your spirits high and keep trying! Never give up!