Reviews for Bible Banger Bella
Wait, so Edward basically forces himself on Bella ignoring her religious views, takes her virginity, then publicly humiliated her the following day but she still forgives him?
If that isn't fucked up, I don't know what is
guest chapter 1 . 2/16/2014
uhhhgg...girl...sorry to say this, but this story is soooo not good. poor plot. what makes a promising start made a very miserable kind of an end. starting, bella was strong. in the end,tooooo weak a character. sorry but cannot gulp this thing down.
angieluvzdecullens chapter 1 . 8/25/2012
I tnk I've read ur story lk 10 times I luv it I wish u would hav added more to it but none the less is great little spelling errors but great
MCRshortstackedme chapter 1 . 1/4/2012

I think that although I would love to see more of this, it would actually ruin the story in how you left it :)

Brit Geek chapter 1 . 10/3/2011
Good, original story. Some of your spelling needs checking, though. And... grrrrrr, I really HATE that jock Edward gets a clean run and let off easy by Bella.
eidabella16 chapter 1 . 7/7/2011
Ahhhhh that was so cute...the last part I mean...good job
YoungFantasyWriter14 chapter 1 . 6/18/2011
I loved this!
red-in-wonderland chapter 1 . 5/4/2011
I love this fanfic. I've read it at least five times.

I think it would be good continued. Like if her mum came to visit, heard the gossip and found out.

Just a suggestion (:
DismalDreams chapter 1 . 2/27/2011
I love this one-shot! I think it would be great if you made it a multi-chapter story about their relationship
vanilfrappe chapter 1 . 12/9/2010
I like this Edward too. He's more tender, yet still deliciously dominating like he should be! Well, he is sneaky, getting into her room like that. But she did give in rather quickly for a girl that doesn't want it. I liked this story alot, thanks for writing it!
VampChick76 chapter 1 . 11/26/2010
I like it.

Pedro-IS-Madi12 chapter 1 . 11/26/2010
it was...nice i skiped the lemon (srry)and went to where bella slaped edward
Vampalicious04 chapter 1 . 9/14/2010
aawwwwww that sooo sweet please add more SOON!
Flynnstonesss chapter 1 . 9/13/2010
wow this is soooo good :)
xZANESSA4LIFEx chapter 1 . 7/26/2010