Reviews for Bible Banger Bella
Firechaseswater chapter 1 . 4/4
In response to the rape comments I would like to point out that while I admit Edward was forceful and rough it's told from Bella's POV and while agree that no always means no the author was very careful and never actually no yes Bella was hesitant but she talked about taking an active role in this and admitting that she enjoyed as well as saying that she was only ashamed because of her faith however if this story makes you feel uncomfortable fine that's your business however there is a difference between rape and rough sex so please think because that can ruin someone's life NOT A RAPE STORY
Xoxo chapter 1 . 12/30/2016
This story is nasty and offensive
Guest chapter 1 . 6/4/2015
Wait, so Edward basically forces himself on Bella ignoring her religious views, takes her virginity, then publicly humiliated her the following day but she still forgives him?
If that isn't fucked up, I don't know what is
guest chapter 1 . 2/16/2014
uhhhgg...girl...sorry to say this, but this story is soooo not good. poor plot. what makes a promising start made a very miserable kind of an end. starting, bella was strong. in the end,tooooo weak a character. sorry but cannot gulp this thing down.
angieluvzdecullens chapter 1 . 8/25/2012
I tnk I've read ur story lk 10 times I luv it I wish u would hav added more to it but none the less is great little spelling errors but great
-Angie
MCRshortstackedme chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
OMG I LOVED IT!

I think that although I would love to see more of this, it would actually ruin the story in how you left it :)

xoxox
Brit Geek chapter 1 . 10/3/2011
Good, original story. Some of your spelling needs checking, though. And... grrrrrr, I really HATE that jock Edward gets a clean run and let off easy by Bella.
eidabella16 chapter 1 . 7/7/2011
Ahhhhh that was so cute...the last part I mean...good job
YoungFantasyWriter14 chapter 1 . 6/18/2011
I loved this!
red-in-wonderland chapter 1 . 5/4/2011
I love this fanfic. I've read it at least five times.

I think it would be good continued. Like if her mum came to visit, heard the gossip and found out.

Just a suggestion (:
DismalDreams chapter 1 . 2/27/2011
I love this one-shot! I think it would be great if you made it a multi-chapter story about their relationship
vanilfrappe chapter 1 . 12/9/2010
I like this Edward too. He's more tender, yet still deliciously dominating like he should be! Well, he is sneaky, getting into her room like that. But she did give in rather quickly for a girl that doesn't want it. I liked this story alot, thanks for writing it!
VampChick76 chapter 1 . 11/26/2010
I like it.

~Xela
Pedro-IS-Madi12 chapter 1 . 11/26/2010
it was...nice i skiped the lemon (srry)and went to where bella slaped edward
Vampalicious04 chapter 1 . 9/14/2010
aawwwwww that sooo sweet please add more SOON!