Reviews for The Kryptonian Power Degradation
MissMuseOnline chapter 1 . 3/19/2019
Wait, was it a love heart, or the heart in your chest?
Iagan chapter 1 . 1/3/2017
More. I love it
kimjo2 chapter 1 . 3/12/2015
Why couldn't be that way? (The eternal Shenny cry) Thanks so much
Halfred Askold chapter 1 . 4/2/2012
Nice.

I like the changes. The way he changed and then she changed for him. Didn't anyone see that of her either. Shes in love with him. But the ending was a bit of a downer I thought.

Rate: A-
KuroiHanabixShenny chapter 1 . 10/10/2010
d(*-*)
Super Saiyan Juuhachi chapter 1 . 9/30/2009
I really loved this. It's stories like this that I think really bring out the human side of Sheldon and that he is not just a guy who annoys her on a daily bases with his endless rants and condescending behavior but that he is someone with real feelings and emotions. And for that reason I sincerely hope that you continiue this story. It just seems so wrong to end here.

Great story, keep up the good work!
HarrissBoBarriss chapter 1 . 9/25/2009
I just have to say, as weird as this may sound, I could literally see that scene with Penny sitting in Sheldon's seat in my head.

That's one of the things I like about Penny, she pushes Sheldon, and I think we can all agree that Sheldon needs to be pushed.
bloodredcherry chapter 1 . 9/22/2009
I thought the heart-shaped DNA model was perfect! :) I will definately read those other stories you mentioned!
a testament to improvement chapter 1 . 8/27/2009
Ahahahaha I loved it! Wonderful... will you continue, or is this a OneShot? I really hope you choose to write some more... I love it! :D Nicely done.

Love