Reviews for Heaven Help the Dead
Poor Halt.

PLZ UPDATE!
Peanut Butter Rules chapter 1 . 10/27/2012
OH NO! Will!

I like the the detail. There's not too much and there's not too little. Just right.
Otaku Psychopaths Unite chapter 6 . 8/7/2012
Wow wow wow!
Please update soon!
LittleMoonlightLover chapter 6 . 6/5/2011
yeah, I was wondering the same as the one who reviewed before me:

are you still going on with this story, cause I really like it and I want to know if I have to wait for it or not
NamesNamesNames chapter 6 . 3/28/2011
So...I looked at the date that this was last updated, and I was kind of wondering if you are going to continue it...I reeeaaaaly like it, if that helps you with deciding. And it'd be nice to have confirmation that Will is either alive or dead.
Ranger's Apprentice Rocks chapter 6 . 8/24/2010
I love your story! Please keep going! :)
Rydd Rider chapter 6 . 6/16/2010
No offense, but it's slow. It could be a really great story once you get it moving, though. So maybe it's just these first chapters... but still, try to move it along a little faster please. ?

It's kind of weird how Halt's even darker and moodier than usual, and even *gasp* sloppy, but Gilan and Horace are basically normal. What's with that? They were Will's friends too!
Neonlights chapter 6 . 6/12/2010
Hey! Wheres the update? Im liking this so far, and I want to see where Will is! He's not dead, right?

I didnt think so. Poor Halt. Poor Horace and Gil too, they don't know how to deal with him.

please update soon!
Pendragon.P a s s i o n chapter 6 . 6/4/2010
case and point ;D

lolz. I swear..if you say that to me again... *shakes head*

well..EPICNESS Constance and UPDATE! fully lovin these fast updates dude and yeah..

nice :D

passion.
I the Dreamer chapter 6 . 6/3/2010
All in all, i think the story is alright.

1 bit of advice. Proofread & spell check. Honestly, it doesn't take that long. Also, I can tell you're an amateur, but isn't every1 on here attempting 2 write something decent out of their own imagination? I like the story plot. The characterization is a little shallow, and the conversations need work. All in all, I'd give it a 6/10 for good story plot. Put more effort into it and write so that the reader may thoroughly enjoy. Best wishes on ur further chapters.
hazelbunny chapter 6 . 6/3/2010
well this story seems really good. and you bribe of a look at the warlord was too good to resist. btw, i know you had trouble with a title but the one you chose is amazing. grabbed my attention right away. i cant wait til you update again and ill probably be able to give you a better review next chapter. this one was dificult to review about. keep writing!
guerrero chapter 6 . 6/3/2010
Hey this is good! I am liking the story and is wanting to know what is going to happen next :) Can't wait to find out.

G!
Rowana1 chapter 6 . 6/3/2010
YAY! *PUlls you into house* YOU VILL UPDATE AGAIN NOW! NOW NOW NOW! Lol ? This is just wrong but..."Gilan had finished paying the boat master" I thought it said "Gilan had finished praying to the boat master" XD Awesome chapter, as always! I can't wait for the next one! ?

Is the warlord Will? There's gotta be a reason for pointing out that they didn't burn 'em, right? (This is reminding me of Tristen and Isolde, which is my favourite film EVAH! GREAT JOB!) Reading this story makes me happy...?
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »