Reviews for A Collar of Pearls
witticisms chapter 24 . 4/1
I pretty desperately want this to continue. It is so rare to find an Atla story that is this dark and well written.
CynthiaRosenDale chapter 1 . 11/15/2017
I love this story, I love the dark theme that's usually not associated with Avatar, but you wrote it out so well. The only thing I can hope for is the continuation of the story.
Guest chapter 24 . 9/12/2017
You still live? This gonna continue?
juia chapter 24 . 1/20/2017
This is beautiful! please tell me your still alive and writing, because I want read the end of this breathtaking tale.
Guest chapter 24 . 1/16/2017
This is so freaking Beautiful and amazing and just really well written, and I'm so sad and heartbroken that this has been updated in the last couple of years. Please send a sign that you are alive and writing cause you are an amazing writer and I would love to read the rest of this brilliant fic!
Drel Murn chapter 24 . 10/6/2016
I think you handle this really realistically.
QueenLight20007 chapter 24 . 2/15/2016
It love this so much! Please update soon :)
Guest chapter 24 . 12/5/2015
I tell everyone who reads Avatar fanfiction that this is the greatest unfinished fic out there, not just in the ATLA fandom, but in all of fanfiction. I find myself coming back to this every year to reread and mourn that it will probably never be finished. Something about this story has really touched me and I find I simply cannot let it go. Wherever you are roses-are-a-weed, I hope you know how deeply you have affected people and that you truly are a fantastic writer. I hope life is treating you kindly and perhaps someday you will return to this bit of unfinished business.
Phantom Wolf16 chapter 24 . 11/15/2015
This is amazing. Please update soon!
Iggy Valentine chapter 24 . 8/23/2015
It's been nearly four years, so I doubt at this point it will ever get updated, but it was one of the few Avatar fics or fics in general I would recommend anyway.
Hope you might someday find the inspiration to continue writing. :)
Guest chapter 24 . 8/23/2014
Still love this story so much. Hope you continue it someday.
korasami chapter 24 . 6/19/2014
This is an amazing fic! It's sad to see it abandoned, but I'm sure you have your reasons. I hope you are well and continue writing, if not this than other works, because you are a fantastic writer.
com on chapter 24 . 6/16/2014
finish this already make it so zuko sticks around invites both toph and sokka to his uncles for a better living conditions and then have katara walking like in canon and see sokka serving tea instead of zuko and listen to iroh and zuko out and the wanted posters of zukoand iroh sticks around with the avatar dnd trains him only without all the angst and false family betrayals on cannon as it would be slightly unnecessary, have zuko give sokka some sword training, then have iroh take sokka to see the white lotus master swordsman piando make it epic with the romance between zuko and sokka as intended. what you think?
SLASHMONSTER eatin yo boys up chapter 24 . 11/2/2013
Dude please come back this is kinda depressing as shit but really good!
rayeveryday chapter 7 . 10/12/2013