Reviews for A Collar of Pearls
Guest chapter 24 . 8/23/2014
Still love this story so much. Hope you continue it someday.
korasami chapter 24 . 6/19/2014
This is an amazing fic! It's sad to see it abandoned, but I'm sure you have your reasons. I hope you are well and continue writing, if not this than other works, because you are a fantastic writer.
com on chapter 24 . 6/16/2014
finish this already make it so zuko sticks around invites both toph and sokka to his uncles for a better living conditions and then have katara walking like in canon and see sokka serving tea instead of zuko and listen to iroh and zuko out and the wanted posters of zukoand iroh sticks around with the avatar dnd trains him only without all the angst and false family betrayals on cannon as it would be slightly unnecessary, have zuko give sokka some sword training, then have iroh take sokka to see the white lotus master swordsman piando make it epic with the romance between zuko and sokka as intended. what you think?
SLASHMONSTER eatin yo boys up chapter 24 . 11/2/2013
Dude please come back this is kinda depressing as shit but really good!
rayeveryday chapter 7 . 10/12/2013
cool!
Sofy chapter 24 . 7/15/2013
Hi! :) is such a shame that you didn't finish this! Is great!. The characters are so well writen and according to the original ones and the plot is so amazing that i really fell in love with you story!

The way you wrote sokka and toph was so brillant!
I really hope you can finish this. :)

Bye! Besos!
Kin01 chapter 23 . 3/17/2013
Seriously, I've started this story around 11 at night and stayed up until 4:20 in the morning to finish it so please update! You're killing me here when I noticed that you haven't updated in a while.
Kin01 chapter 24 . 3/17/2013
Please, update! This is too good to be abandoned!
Kidiu chapter 24 . 3/15/2013
I'm really feeling for Sokka. Toph, too, but Sokka seems to be taking things pretty hard. I hope he can laugh again. And I hope to see more of Zuko in the upcoming chapters.

It's been over a year, though, since you've touched this, so I'm really worried! Especially because this is such a deep, sad story, and I can't stand the thought of this story being left open. I truly hope you will continue this someday.
Kidiu chapter 7 . 3/15/2013
I want to thank you so much for using Chinese names! A lot of authors in this fandom like to use Japanese names, which is somewhat annoying.
Kin01 chapter 24 . 3/14/2013
Beautifully written! You made a fan out of me... so sequel, please!
Padfootkicksbutt chapter 24 . 1/14/2013
i love sokka and toph's relationship in this so far! and sokka being able to cook ;P i can't wait to see what happens to them, and how zuko is involved!
OrianPrime92 chapter 24 . 12/26/2012
I started reading this and then saw you hadn't update in a year. I almost cried because WOW I LOVE THIS STORY. I hope you find the time and motivation to continue this!
Alpha Centarus chapter 14 . 9/16/2012
i love this story! also do you have any pictures or references for the clothing you mention? it all sounds really interestinga nd in this case i think i would visualize it better if i could look at a drawing of it. please keep updating!
SLASHMONSTER eatin yo boys up chapter 1 . 8/26/2012
Leave it to Katara to drag all the attention to herself -_-