Reviews for Cherish
Lauren chapter 2 . 6/12/2013
I've years ago, but then I lost it...until now. I never had the chance to say that I love it, especially the way it explains how B.O.B. and Link learnt English in the first place unlike most stories. Great job!
Celestial Rainstorm chapter 5 . 11/17/2012
Very brilliant. I had my own version of Doc's girl - a woman named Alice Granger to whom he was to propose three days before his lab accident. A newspaper article revealed she died five days after he had dissapeared. But yours is highly wonderful as well.
TheSpriteOfJayum chapter 5 . 4/4/2011
Wonderful sequel. Btw, was wonderin, is that old lady Laura?
Butter Biscuit chapter 5 . 10/4/2009
I loved the ending. Poor Invisible man. Anyway it was a great story!
Butter Biscuit chapter 4 . 9/22/2009
Aww i love insectosaurus. I also love your story, youre one of the best writers out there! Haha I really liked how it ended, cant wait for the next chapter, update soon!
Butter Biscuit chapter 3 . 9/7/2009
I love your story. It is a very very good one and i really enjoy reading it. I like how you write it and i cant wait for the next chapter! Update ASAP!
Lucky 53 chapter 2 . 8/11/2009
This is the best MvA fic I've read in awhile o.0 I read Please Come Back before this and I have to say, that was amazing, too! I'm glad you wrote a sequel, so keep at it! :)
Butter Biscuit chapter 2 . 8/10/2009
I LOVE this story! Its very very good and interesting. Please write more and update soon!
Nobility chapter 1 . 8/3/2009
OMGEEZ SEI-SAMA UR BAK!11!1 *Glomp tackles* And with AMAZING FICTION! About Cockroach! And how he met and deals with the other monsters in prison! And it's a sequel to Please Come Back! And it's good!

Ah. I really wish I had more to say- but I honestly don't. I can't find any glaring flaws or typos in the story (except one- turns out Cockroach's real first name is Jacques. I wasn't even aware of this myself until a few weeks ago- but it was written in the Art Book. Not that there's anything you can really do to change that- just thought you might be interested to know) and I have nothing more to say than "I'm eagerly awaiting the next chapter!" Because that's what I'm doing.

Oh... except maybe that I find it interesting that B.O.B. can't talk yet and has to mimic Cockroach. B.O.B. really IS a mystery, isn't he? Especially since he forgets how to breathe but can memorize and never forget the entire English language...
PaigeTurner91 chapter 1 . 8/3/2009
Yay! The Sequel! I bet it's gonna be awesome!
Butter Biscuit chapter 1 . 8/3/2009
Lol nice stroy so far, i like it! I would love it if you wrote more, are you going to do all the monsters coming?