Reviews for Song in the Air!
Alexiathehedgehogshadow'sgirl chapter 1 . 11/14/2010
you copied from camp rock where mitchie and shan found eachother from the halves of the song..-_-
blueSky78 chapter 1 . 6/19/2010
so romantic :3 dont you just love love XD
Sparky The Tomboy chapter 1 . 6/12/2010
I love this Sonic shipping couple. Silver is my favorite character, so if he's happy then I'm happy. I think this is a good match because Silver is so innocent and naive, and with Shadow's cruel forocioticy they are perfect together.
selena aka shadow cat chapter 1 . 5/12/2010
cute yet funny so shadow and silver wow oddest couple ever in sonic
shadowfan360 chapter 1 . 4/1/2010
i just want to say this is a vary cute fic and i loved it shadilver forever!
Swiftfire97 chapter 1 . 1/31/2010
I love a good Shadilver story! This had a good plot and very little grammar errors. Nice job! :D BTW: Is the song a real song, or did you make it up? If you did, congrats!
Double Winks and a Pistol chapter 1 . 8/19/2009
Ah Shadilver I love it, one of my fav couples well actually It's a race between Sonamy and Shadilver I love both to death, yea i'm not that big a fan of Sonally but whatever as long as it's Shadilver It's an ok story
Animation Universe 2005 chapter 1 . 8/3/2009
WOW! This is totally like fully AWESOME! Amazing work! I LOVE that song from Camp Rock. It's so cool. I just recently saw an episode of 'Sonic X' like two days ago and I still need to come up with one. So, do you think you can help me out a little? I know most of the character's personalities and I alsmot know their locations, but can you help me a little? I would appreciate it.

But, anyways, great work! I love it! And especially your new KFP chapter from 'Every Tear, Every Moment.' It's awesome! Hope you make more! :)

-A.U. '05