Reviews for Harkness and Jones
PinkFairy727 chapter 1 . 8/3/2009
O! This is a very good and interesting beginning!
ForestSprite chapter 1 . 8/3/2009
Interesting idea. I especially loved the last bit there, I'd druther be told he was a unicorn going to candy mountain then that.
The Greek me chapter 1 . 8/3/2009
Your story looks very promising...Can't wait to read more...
paisley09 chapter 1 . 8/3/2009
Wow, this is shaping up to be really promising! I can't wait for the next bit.

Soon, please?
Adele0x chapter 1 . 8/3/2009
Okay. I really like how this story has started. I cant wait for the next chapter. I would however like somethings cleared up first. Is there no Torchwood in this story?

Adele-x
katwinchester chapter 1 . 8/3/2009
I really like what you have so far, it totally drew me in. I can't wait to see where the story is going.
Fullsteel chapter 1 . 8/3/2009
This sounds really interesting! Nice writing, now you've got me on the hook so I look forward to reading more of this :D

Keep up the good work!
WishingWell44 chapter 1 . 8/3/2009
And the suspense begins! Great start! Please update soon?
hpets chapter 1 . 8/3/2009
great start, i'm very interested it what's going to happen next. Hope u continue really really soon.
kausingkayn chapter 1 . 8/3/2009
I'm a bit lost, but I'm hooked. I want to know what is going on.

Don't worry, your plot bunnies aren't the only ones who skip Bunny Obedience School.
DistractionPie chapter 1 . 8/3/2009
This is an interesting start to a story. I'd be interested to keep reading and discover where you'll go with it. It certainly has me wanting to know more.

bowboo9123 chapter 1 . 8/3/2009
wow! this is realy good so far! I can't wait to read more! I just have a question, and sorry if its a silly one i'm just kind of confused, does Jack work for torchwood or not?

and also i know what you mean about the plot bunnies xD i have a two hundred page note book full of unfinished stories or pages ive ripped out cuz i nwated to start a new one xD lmao

cant wait for more! ..Lulu :) 3
myownwayx chapter 1 . 8/3/2009
This is awesome already.

I want to now who was following him and why and bless him waling up with Jack.

More pleaase x