Reviews for Harkness and Jones
akawho chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
Interesting start...
May chapter 16 . 9/20/2012
OMG
This was the best fanfiction I have ever read. You are really good. I coulnd't stop reading and I loved every second of it ...
black59 chapter 13 . 9/17/2012
Ianto would be like Jack?
black59 chapter 9 . 9/17/2012
Torchwood 4? leader? I adore!
black59 chapter 5 . 9/17/2012
Fortunately we reassure you!
I was afraid when Suzie started to talk! I'm glad Jack is Ianto danced with before
black59 chapter 2 . 9/17/2012
I love shopping scene! I imagine very well: LOL!
sd4ianto chapter 16 . 9/13/2012
I know I'm catching this late, but I LOVE the doorway.
Monocerosik chapter 16 . 8/26/2012
Very nice story, I really liked the end, the final scene was so simliar to the first one, giving some kind of closure that most of the Janto stories lack. It left me satisfied and happy, that's quite a feat when it comes to the relationship between immortal and mortal man. It was funny and definitely well planned. The Doctor was cute!
And the idea of the door between Cardiff and London was brilliant.
There were so many things I enjoyed in the story - yellow pets especially.
Thanks for this moments of fun
janie17 chapter 16 . 8/16/2012
I loved this story so much. It was absolutely brilliant and exciting and, at times, laugh out loud funny. Also rather loved the author's notes, esp the Van Helsing inspired one.
black.k.kat chapter 16 . 4/9/2012
I absolutely adore this. Of course Ianto would be the Supreme Master of the Universe. Just...there are so many things to love. You've got a real winner here. :D

Definitely going in the "to be reread often and with great enjoyment" stack in my brain. Thank you!

~Kat
Sinful Temptation chapter 16 . 2/28/2012
Fantastic story. Totally filled my need for domestic!kink :)
dragoness simplicity chapter 16 . 2/3/2012
I read all your chapters and I’m reviewing them all at once, so this is going to be a long one...

It was brilliant! XD That took forever huh. P

Forgive my nitpicking ways, but I found a few things. It could just be me though. Feel free to skip to the praise at the end if you don’t like spelling and grammar checks. )

Chapter 3: 'He potentially be useful, but' - he could potentially be

Chapter 3: First Jack says: '23 minutes, 47 seconds', for Ianto to hack into MI5's database, then tells Tosh '23 minutes and 14 seconds'.

Chapter 4: 'you could certainly do worse then him.' - than

Chapter 4: dodgey - dodgy

Chapter 4: 'The new shelves for the Archives are arriving to day.' - today

Chapter 7: 'Without anything thought, he closed' - without another thought

Chapter 8: 'Ianto had left, got close to him, slept with him then left' - Ianto left twice?

Chapter 8: 'I'm immune to retcon because we're got a better...' - we've

Chapter 9: 'Then I'd go and do it anyone...' - do it, and anyone (need 'and', or rephrasing, or something here.)

Chapter 9: 'feeling his answering laugh and the grin in quick kiss on his neck.' - in the quick

Chapter 11: 'it sound kinda close to her real name.' – sounds

Chapter 12: 'held out his hand from his position sat on the edge of the bed' - 'his postiton on the' OR '...position. He sat on the edge of the bed,'

Chapter 12: 'being sensible is never something that's troubled you before,' he drily.' - said dryly

Chapter 12: 'today, isn't connected to incident last month,' - the incident

Chapter 12: 'Jack stared at her earnest face, remembering Ianto and her had' - and she had

Chapter 13: 'Remind me who it is that controls your pay cheque?' - cheques

Chapter 13: 'Put him the cells then. Where'd you find him?' - in the cells

Chapter 13: I wouldn't have thought he would ask for me off all people. - of all

Chapter 13: 'Ok,' Jack accepted with surprising calm - okay

Chapter 14: 'Jack hurried strode forward, reading the warm welcome' - hurriedly strode

Chapter 16: Jack mimed throttled someone and slipped off the bench - Throttling someone?

Chpater 16: A lightning fast firmly caught hold of his wrist and held him in place - fast hand

Omg! *emphasized amazement*. It didn't hit me until I read this sentence in chapter 13: 'Sorry,' Jack apologised, steering the Doctor out of the cells, 'and you never just "stop by".', but you use single quotation marks for ‘talking’ throughout the whole story. I live in Australia, so it’s typically the other way around.

"..." people speaking or quoting something that's been said.

'...' emphasizing words or quoting unspoken quotes e.g. written words (like phrases in books)

There’s nothing wrong with that. It was just astounding to see it done in reverse ) Quite eye-opening.

Overall, this is a fantastic piece of writing. Every character’s personality is identical to that which the show portrays, and you kept my attention with your humour and grasp of theatrical hooks (make them scream for more!). You’ve dedicated your time to this, and as a reader, I thank you from the depths of my heart. Truly a magnificent portrayal of Jack and Ianto’s relationship. Two thumbs up _
DarkwingDuckie chapter 16 . 11/1/2011
Wow! I could not stop reading your story, it was so unpredictable and I could never guess the ending... such a unique story too. And it had its fluffy moments but not too much.
Fick Chick chapter 5 . 9/18/2011
When they were getting ready for the ball IJ said JH wasn't wearing suspenders, but JH removed a pair when they got home. Also, I think they're called braces in the UK.
Cuddly-Crookshanks chapter 8 . 9/6/2011
Okay. I've just started spinning around in my computer chair like a loon, and almost kicked my cat. Can't. Stop. GRINNING!
388 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »