Reviews for Harkness and Jones
OrchidofAkyre chapter 16 . 7/30/2011
This is awesome! Any chance of there being more snapshots?
Kaitlyn October Snape chapter 16 . 6/30/2011
I love your brain, I really do. Not only did you take me on a wild ride with this story that I absolutely loved, but you and your author's notes at the beginning and end of the chapters were just as fantastic as the story itself. *grins*
bbb136 chapter 16 . 6/9/2011
N'awww :3 This was really sweet..and Iantos a badass! I really enjoyed it, so thanks for posting.
KlaineKliss chapter 16 . 4/8/2011
OMG! That was a amazing! I adored it! When i first saw it I wasn't too fussed but when I got into it I really started to enjoy it! You're a very talented writer, keep up the good work!
BitterGrace01 chapter 16 . 4/8/2011
Might I say how much I enjoyed this story. So good. Really.
MissSilver chapter 16 . 3/24/2011
This series is your best yet! Love it!
WickedBlue chapter 16 . 2/1/2011
'Jack,' the Doctor intoned formally, 'I would be delighted to make you a spatio-temporal hyperlink.'

Oh, that had me laughing so hard. Brilliant fic. I had so much fun reading it.
obsydiandreams chapter 16 . 12/23/2010
*sighs* perfect... absolutely perfect. :)
obsydiandreams chapter 13 . 12/22/2010
*hyperventilates* ohmygod

timelord! ianto... yes. i need.. yes.. please more.

*hypervenitilates more*
obsydiandreams chapter 7 . 12/20/2010
i belive, deep inside, that Jack is in fact... a sop. :) i love soppy jack. i write him that way all the time, its fun.

gorgeous chapter. :)
obsydiandreams chapter 6 . 12/20/2010
I feel as though i dont know you well enough to tell you that i hate you... but the feeling is simmering... lol.

gods this story is good... i just wish... oi.

and i'm not a person who usually likes AU stories. damn. i'm gonna keep reading now cause if i dont i'll go nuts. i just had to share.
Velveteenrabbit chapter 16 . 12/16/2010
Oh god the idea of a protective parent!Doctor is hilarious. Ianto with an Uzi is mind blowingly sexy (good taste Jack!). I love all ur TW fics
Shinzawa chapter 16 . 10/15/2010
Best fic I've read in a long time! I was all sad and flailing when it ended, too *sighs* The plot was really clever, which is such a rarety, and Jack and Ianto... well, you made them fit perfectly, not just as men-who-work-together (and men-who-shag) but also as men-who-LIVE-together. Domesticity is supposed to be the death of all witty adventure fiction, how can it be that you escape this trap?

Seriously impressed by your Doctor, who is notoriously difficult to write (Tennant gave him a deranged bouncyness that's difficult to translate to the printed page) but this one was simply perfect, in all his overprotective glory! I'm squealing here, I simply can't help myself. Tosh and Owen were prefect and understated, as was Suzie - bonus points for giving her a voice in this story. Many authors faze her out, hurrying along her death so they can use the POV of someone who *isn't* a sociopath. Meh.

The only (only!) thing that could have improved this story for me (and really I'm nitpicking here) would be a bit more Gwen. I really, truly don't like her (or rather the Mary Sue Gwen who's being forced down my throat by RTD) but I think it would have been interesting to see what you could do with her. Is she still crushing on Jack? Is he interested? Is she still a rookie beatcop who becomes Torchwood 3's 2nd in command for no apparent reason? What would Ianto's view on her have been? Oooh, and how does she react to TeaBoy turning out to be TW4's leader and Jack's lover? That might have caused some interesting sparks to fly *smirks* ... Like I said, I *really* don't like her ;-)

Thank you so much for sharing!
Joslin13 chapter 16 . 9/3/2010
This was such an excellent story! I think the last chapter is my favorite, or maybe the first. I love what you did to Ianto, making him both related to the Doctor and the leader of TW-4. You kept me guessing, which is always good. The way you characterized Owen (and Tosh and Gwen, but mostly Owen) was fantastic as well. Thank you so much for writing this; it's definitely going into my favorites.

SuperCali chapter 16 . 8/8/2010
I loved it. All of it. :) (lol Dracula reviews on ch4!)
388 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »