Reviews for Sins of the Father
steamboat chapter 16 . 3/31
Awesome story! I couldn't put it down till I finished it. My one constructive criticism would be; did we really need Renee in it? LOL! Thank you for sharing your wonderful imagination and your superb writing talent with us!
Barbarossa Rotbart chapter 16 . 1/30
A sequel would be great!
Hazmatt chapter 16 . 8/5/2013
Great ending! All those people hurt over greed and revenge! It's horrible to think about! Amazing story!
Hazmatt chapter 15 . 8/5/2013
Incredible chapter! Very intense! I really enjoyed it! What did Mac mean when she said she could have ended this afternoon lot sooner? I hope everything works out and that Liv will make a full recovery!
Hazmatt chapter 14 . 8/5/2013
Amazing chapter! I really enjoyed it! Very intense! So, did Richardson really not do anything to the woman on the Lexington, or is he remembering it how he wants to And not how it happened? I hope everything works out!
Hazmatt chapter 13 . 8/5/2013
Great chapter! I enjoyed it! I hope everything works out and that Veronica will be okay!
ArmyDT42 chapter 16 . 5/1/2013
An outstanding story. Really enjoyed reading it. Great plot twists and some fantastic character insights. I just stumbled across it, but I really have to say it was well worth it.
Bkwrmchar chapter 16 . 3/23/2013
Thank You for a fantastic story!AND, Thank You for finishing this.
Bkwrmchar chapter 14 . 3/23/2013
Thanks for the great chapier.
Bkwrmchar chapter 13 . 3/23/2013
Thank You for a good chapter.
Bkwrmchar chapter 12 . 3/23/2013
Another Fantastic chapter! POOR John, and family.
Bkwrmchar chapter 11 . 3/23/2013
WOW! Great chater. James is pure evil...
Bkwrmchar chapter 10 . 3/23/2013