Reviews for Five Years On Episode 1
Klaudia chapter 1 . 6/13/2010
will you update with another episode? this one is good.
Simona chapter 10 . 12/28/2009
You kill me!...please go on! please!
Yeldi chapter 10 . 11/23/2009
I'm sorry, my english is bad. I liked your story very well. I'd like to know how Manticore knew where alec was, how Max found the new location, how she reacted when Cindy told what had just happened to Alec, who is the man who led the soldiers who kidnapped Alec, what's happening in Seattle while Max's at Manticore. I guess it's enough for now. I hate not knowing the end of a story, please continue.
Honor'n'QuincyPride chapter 10 . 11/10/2009
I really liked your story. This is my first review for it. I just blasted through reading all 10 chapters. Killer ending ! Keep on writing !
Dark Roswellian Angel chapter 10 . 10/29/2009
Oh no freaking way! You're leaving it there? Ugh!

Btw- I'm getting the feeling that Logan may have killed himself- either on purpose or by accidentally doing something foolhardy (go figure)- because he couldn't deal with catching her with Alec. Since you seem to be refusing to share what actually did happen in your timeline, could you possibly let me know if I'm anywhere close? Thanks :)

Looking forward to the next episode :)
Dark Roswellian Angel chapter 9 . 10/29/2009
I think it'd be cool if this Manticore was all a sham and it was actually being run by the transgens now- a sort of TC if you would. Alec could have been faking his reindoctrination-caused memory loss in order to find out what she was up to and if she really cared.

Anyway, if Alec really has forgotten who he was on the outside, then I doubt it will do any harm for her to say his "human" name.
Dark Roswellian Angel chapter 8 . 10/29/2009
I had been wondering if this would be a softer Manticore- with a hard outside to show the world so that the world wouldn't try to barge in. This doesn't appear to be quite that, but it is softer than the old Manticore. I like that Max has a "friend," and it's refreshing that 226 is honest enough to agree that not everything they talk about is just between them.

So are we finally going to find out what happened to Logan?
Dark Roswellian Angel chapter 7 . 10/29/2009
Okay, now I'm getting confused. Are you playing around in the timeline? I can't figure out why else supposedly-intelligent Manticore drilled people would think that a girl who was running away from soldiers had been attempting to voluntarily return to Manticore. Especially when she had escaped twice in the past and was the reason it had been burned down before. What is going on with Alec- I like the idea of his having been reindoctrinated as long as it didn't really take all of him away and the real him resurfaces soon- it's an interesting idea. You still haven't explained what happened with Logan. Good chapter altogether.
Dark Roswellian Angel chapter 6 . 10/29/2009
Oh no way! You just can't do that to her. Things were finally looking good for them and you effectively KILL Alec?
Dark Roswellian Angel chapter 5 . 10/29/2009
OMGosh! Let it be Logan- back from the dead and totally evil (not that he wasn't always anyway but now he'd actually be openly illustrating it). Please let Alec be okay. Have OC explain quickly- they have got to get out of there ASAP to avoid capture themselves. Why isn't Max living in TC? Where are all the others? And when, oh when are you going to get around to the backstory? You only have a few chapters left to save Alex, kill (for real) Logan (if it's him), and give Max and Alec the perfectly-ever-after ending they should have always gotten.
Dark Roswellian Angel chapter 4 . 10/29/2009
Okay, I love that OC has her boo's back and the allusions were interesting. I enjoyed the humor as well. Now, you've seriously led on long enough- I hope you get to the backstory now :)
Dark Roswellian Angel chapter 3 . 10/29/2009
Wow. You've built up quite the backstory. I hope you're able to fill the bill.
Dark Roswellian Angel chapter 2 . 10/29/2009
Even more intriguing, though an idea is definitely taking shape. I look forward to reading more (though I can't right now- RL calls and my break is over :(
Dark Roswellian Angel chapter 1 . 10/29/2009
Very interesting beginning. I look forward to finding out what you were alluding to, though you gave us some hints at a couple of possibilities.
corbsxx chapter 1 . 10/29/2009
this is so good please update with another episode it is so class ?