Reviews for Training at Sevii
sapphirewitch565 chapter 3 . 12/31/2013
Is this story abandoned? I really hope not since i love this story!
Guest chapter 3 . 7/1/2013
interesting :D. i like your writing style :P
PreciousAll chapter 3 . 10/21/2011
Hey, where r you? please update this story. this one is interesting. please! soon, please..
HenryN chapter 3 . 8/19/2011
Loved this chapter. It was so good. Anyways did I notice a hint of LuckyShipping in the beginning of the chapter? :D If you do more stories please continue MangaQuestShipping and Luckyshipping :)
HenryN chapter 3 . 8/19/2011
Lazula chapter 3 . 7/16/2011
Hi! Sorry that I didn't review the past 2 chapters, read them all in one shot so I shall now review (:

THIS IS AMAZING. All your ideas about what is happening while the Dex holders are petrified and Gold and Crystal's training is genius, I love reading every moment of it D

Gold having ESP is really unexpected but good nonetheless. I was expecting Crystal to have the dream as well so I'm guessing she mentions it in the next chappie?

I wonder why only Silver can see the actual surroundings...but it makes more sense actually, dunno why w

WHO'S THAT MYSTERIOUS PERSON? Mind's blank at the moment. Don't even know if person's good or bad :/

Finally, pls update soon! Can't wait for the next chapter ((:
Pikachu127 chapter 1 . 4/28/2011
You have just reminded WHY THE HECK I SO HATE STORC (or, actually, Sird). Thank you.
madmuffin14 chapter 3 . 5/31/2010
Nice! The dex holders' personalities are very well-written! This is getting interesting... can't wait to see what happens next!
She Who Loves Pineapples chapter 3 . 5/7/2010
I'm confused. ._. So, like, Silver's concsious, Red and Yellow and Blue and Green are having some kind of a shared dream, and Gold's having nightmares from inside his petfrified seniors' heads? Sorry, it's just a little baffling. 'xD But still very interesting. Update soon so I can figure out what's going on. I hope you cover more about Gold's nightmares. Actually, it felt a little vague in this chapter... D: But I am interested in that part of the story now.
She Who Loves Pineapples chapter 2 . 5/7/2010
Oh, so it's Jasmine then? xD Faaiill. Well that makes things simpler.
She Who Loves Pineapples chapter 1 . 5/7/2010
This seems good so far.

The first part seemed a bit rushed, and not all that necessary to include, considering we read that in the manga. You probably could have began at the part after they call Blue's parents.

The names threw me off - are they the fan-names from Serebii?

Silver being in a relationship also threw me off in that it seemed to come out of nowhere. Kind of made me double back and have to reread before realizing, "Ooh, I see. The author put in Silver having a girlfriend as her own twist." And then I assumed it was Crystal because she's the only one (or the main one) Silver knows who would be traveling, who isn't Blue, and who Silver would want to keep secret. But, after reading your author's note at the end, I was a little confused again because apparently it's supposed to be a mystery...? Hmm, I guess I'll just see as I read on...

I'm really looking forward to reading more of this. MangaQuestShipping needs more love. And I've always been interested in how Gold and Crys would have taken the news of their friends' petrification. You also seemed to do an excellent job with the characterization. The part with Gold and Kimberly... err, I mean Brinca - was so in-character it made me giggle. So, great job so far! I'll be looking forward to some cute interaction between Gold and Crys!
manhattan martini chapter 3 . 11/17/2009
I don't know why I hadn't reviewed this yet. Weird, I could've sworn I had.

Anyway, I really liked the 'darkness' parts. They were really interesting, seriously. ;D
ibuberu chapter 3 . 11/11/2009
You've been doing a fine job with the past three chapters imo (: You're definitely keeping the Dex Holders in character, I loved the beginning of Chapter 3 with Red. Usually, I find Red's POV very hard to write from, but you did it perfectly! :D And you even managed to make Specialshipping happen without causing Red or Yellow to mutate with OOCness. Nice job, Clover!

Hmm, I'm interested to know why Gold's having these dreams (and lol about him disobeying Brinca's orders about the water bills). One question I have to ask is that even though it was a great part of the story to bring in the underloved gym leaders (props to you) but I can't help but wonder what's going on in their gyms. All those trainers won't be able to get their badges D: Granted, the petrification of Red and gang is a huge thing, but I'd like to see you explain how the Gym Leaders managed to leave their gyms with no fuss. Yep.

Other than that, lovely work so far.
Snoaz chapter 3 . 10/29/2009

“Ow!” squeaked a voice from beneath my hand, “What is-?”

MercifulGrace chapter 3 . 10/28/2009
Thanks for the update I had been waiting for this, but don't worry I won't kill you. lol

Gold must have ESP or something to dream about what Red and Green are thinking while petrified...Kind of creeped me out a lil lol

On another note you have HeartGold? Lucky!

Update soon k? )