Reviews for Obligations
onecelestialbeing chapter 1 . 8/17/2013
This wrenched my heart in all the right places. This is exactly how I've envisioned his life unfolding.
Nobody'sGirl101 chapter 1 . 3/22/2012
Awww, this is awesome and so true to Severus. I can't believe I've never read a Hurt/Comfort fic with Pomfrey before.
JaneDoh0 chapter 1 . 3/21/2012
Really liked this one. It feels like this could have slotted right into HBP (potions/DADA aside).
wokanshutaiduo chapter 1 . 11/1/2011
Brilliant. That's all I can say.
Raven Lockwood chapter 1 . 10/19/2011
I never know what to say in "reviews." If I had the nerve to write stories myself, I might be better equipped for this. But I'm glad you wrote this. I've always thought it wouldn't have hurt the story any to have just one person who trusted him while he was standing in the heart of darkness. Thanks.
Reenie Bleenie chapter 1 . 7/22/2011
Brilliantly brilliant. I loved it. There was only one mistake: Where Dumbledore says "How he is" instead of "How is he," Which you presumably meant. Don't worry, it doesn't take away anything. It's still one of the best stories I've ever read. :)
RuthLeilani chapter 1 . 11/18/2010
oh! this one made me cry. (that happens very,very rarely, so obviously a good story)
misundersnape chapter 1 . 9/27/2010
Great one-shot!

I have been looking for a fic like this for ages.

Despite the DADA/Potions Professor flaw - it's still worth reading.

misundersnape...
Dara-si chapter 1 . 9/3/2010
awesome story...Im without words now...
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 2/15/2010
Superb story! Well written!
TheRoadgoeseverOnAndOn chapter 1 . 1/13/2010
A great story. Very well written.
RedValkyrie chapter 1 . 1/4/2010
I really enjoyed the insight in your fiction. The interaction between Pomfrey and Severus was so intimate...just having that trust and knowledge. WOW, so good.
SnapeAngel chapter 1 . 10/21/2009
*hand to chest* wow

very awsome story
etherian chapter 1 . 10/21/2009
Oh my... I love Poppy in this story. She's underestimated, I think. I have always thought that she, perhaps, knows Severus more than even Dumbledore feels he might. She's known him as a child, tending to his cuts and bruises. I like to think that, as a student, there might have been other times in which, in the deepest dark of the night, he lay his confessions at Poppy's feet.

Thank you for this story.
The Winterwitch chapter 1 . 10/16/2009
A very good, intensive and soul-touching tale!

How good to know that there was at least someone trusting him, that he wasn't entirely alone during these last, hardest months!