Reviews for Hetalioids
SuperFail'D chapter 1 . 7/14/2011
. I loved it, it was so cute~! I found it kinda' cute how England was a little bit of a crybaby. Good work on translating the song lyrics. Overall, very cute and, in my opinion, well-plotted out. Keep up the good work~! ;D

(... Sorry if the review is simple-minded or amateur-ish, I've never reviewed anything before... ";_;)
Fortunatecookie8 chapter 1 . 3/15/2011
HAHAHA OMG I LOVE THIS! I was cracking up and fangirling the entire time! XDD The summary cracked me up, the cast list, and the story! XD hahaha I looove this! Awesome! Masterpiece! XD -applause applause applause-

YOU SHOULD WRITE ANOTHER CHAPTER! XD

(The cut ins "/THESE/” cracked me up everytime.)
Murasaki Argenteria chapter 1 . 1/21/2011
Aw~~~ You should turn this into a mini-series D It'd be really intersting~~

Was a bit doubtful at first, but... [/shrug]
too-much-romance chapter 1 . 4/17/2010
XD OMG, this is so random to me... Fused together drabbles of Hetaloid life... *claps*

I may just try my hand at it... ;P

I really like how you introduced everyone. ~

Wishing for this area to get more fanfiction,

~TMRomance
The wishing fish chapter 1 . 11/3/2009
LOLOLOL

ALFRED AS RIN?

funny thing, Honey started playing as soon as I got to that part in the fic. :)
PureWhiteMagic chapter 1 . 9/27/2009
Wow, this is one of the best fics ever! Great job, and I really love the transitions in this story! I like how you smooshed the words together!

This story was awsome, and very funny! It made my night, and it's the best thing that happened today!~ I think I can sleep well tonight...

ALFRED YEAH!

LOL, I can't make fics funny, and well, that's the bad thing. I want to make one that is funny, but I can't. But, this story gave me some courage! WO YOU ROCK!
crazyvegimab chapter 1 . 8/23/2009

You don't know how happy your fic just made me.

Gaw, CubaxCanada for the win.

Anyway, the whole idea of a Vocaloid crossover is brilliant, and I like how you played it out.

The only big flaw I found were a few grammar errors here and there-be careful about that in the future.

But MAN. I'm so happy this fic exists.
kenpachi-sama chapter 1 . 8/17/2009
this is like super cool! i love the song Alice Human Sacrafice and also i hope you do another crossover! maybe involving D. Grey Man, if you know the anime it finnaly came back the manga that is and it is back on hitus and will come back november 4! you have such awesome ideas! was your mind made for fanfiction or something? because you rock!

from a fan that loves you like way too much it hurts

kenpachi-sama!