Reviews for Bolt vs Balto
MaddyR chapter 11 . 5/7
BookBoy00 chapter 11 . 1/20
Ok, so I know my review is a little "late", but this story is AWESOME. This one is totally going on my favorite list. I have done read it twice so far. I really like Bolt and Balto and putting them together was just brilliant. I hope that you will write another Balto & Bolt crossover. Anyway, this is a really good story. Keep up the good work
TheRandomVirus chapter 11 . 6/18/2013
Whoa!my brain fricken exploded bcuz this is too awesome!XD
MotherTrucker4x4 chapter 11 . 4/1/2013
Great job. I actually like this crossover. Well done!
WinterSnowflakeShaylena14 chapter 10 . 3/19/2013
I'ma run outta room,run outside,get my dog that looks like Baltorun back in here set her down,read the story die o.o because,DEAD SOG WITH EYES OPEN!
WinterSnowflakeShaylena14 chapter 5 . 3/19/2013
It's Seamus!
WinterSnowflakeShaylena14 chapter 4 . 3/19/2013
o.o le runs away
WinterSnowflakeShaylena14 chapter 1 . 3/19/2013
I'm lovin' this story it's two of my fav heroes!
dnom96 chapter 1 . 6/26/2012
was really amazing! i thought that the Butcher was Steele!. Balto and Bolt are my favorite cartoon dogs and was interesting how do you crossed their roads. Keep up with the good works
LaBeru chapter 1 . 2/4/2012
Hi AshtonMartinLover,

I love stories in which the protagonists jumps back in time (or when it all takes place in the past) and the idea of Bolt and Balto fighting against each other is really interesting! And so is your structure you use to point out the differences in the current time of the story. :)

I will definitely read the following chapters, too. And I've got a question: Is this story slightly based on the story of "Jack, the ripper"? It reminds me a lot of it. Another positive aspect.

LaBeru. :)
Mojotheamoroq chapter 7 . 8/4/2011
My name is bolt I kill people :)
CaMinz chapter 1 . 8/2/2011
Christ! Did you come up with all this yourself? This script would impress most Hollywood writers with its excitement, wit and plot-twists. The dialogs are smart and funny with some really creative one-liners, though sometimes a bit cliché.

But the plot is really what made this a great reading experience. You managed to pack quite a bit of excitement into these eleven chapters, and I really found myself rooting for the main characters.

It took a while to get used to the writing style. No adjectives, no describing of emotions, environment, etc - just on dialog after the other. But it works with the story's sorta fast, over-the-top action theme. Perhaps a bit too much blood and violence for my taste, though. And the pop culture references felt a bit irrelevant, particularly as all the characters are animals.

But overall, great job! Hope to see more from you!
EvanTenkatsu5 chapter 11 . 4/26/2011
Incredible story i wish it would be a second part. By the way my name is Ivan and i love the way u write, u have lot of imagination haha well bye.

Only 1 thing it seemed u forgot of Penny u just mention her a few times and she was like not there.
Dogs2me chapter 1 . 3/7/2011
Good story...Bolt And Balto are my two fave films... I wasnt expecting that really good.
lucamaster chapter 11 . 10/28/2010
i fucking hate u. miley is going to heek, and so are u