Reviews for Jim vs Jimbo
Rureadu chapter 1 . 10/22/2013
That's was amazing. Wow. I can't captured simple thoughts of silver in the best words and wow. I loved it.
Jesters of the Moon chapter 1 . 7/21/2013
This is an extremely interesting approach to writing these scenes. I liked it; it was highly unusual and unique- not to mention well-written.

I loved it. :)

-Jesters of the Moon
Jennie-JenJen chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
This was so creative and original! Such talent God has blessed you with! I really like this and I'm definitely going to favorite this! :D

I loved the comparisons and especially how "Jimbo" gradually became "Jim". This indeed was inspirational. Fantastic job! Absolutely beautiful!

God bless!
Gentle Breezes chapter 1 . 11/21/2010
Oh man this is SO GOOD. You wrote this in such an interesting way too, comparing thoughts and emotions to treasures. The bit towards the end with quotes from the movie made me smile. I applaud your work! It was definitely worth the read!
Blondielocks In Space chapter 1 . 8/17/2010
I just got back from an 11 hour road trip, and decided I wanted to read something before I bit the dust, I wasn't planing on leaving any reviews, but this story really deserves as many good comments as possible, your writing is excellent, It really got me thinking, and having it from silvers perspective was really interesting and a good choice, simple and not over worked but still capturing in haw easy and smooth a telling of a tale it is. Great work, five stars!
Lives for Fantasy chapter 1 . 6/11/2010
Love your style of writing! Easily one of my favorite stories on the site.
SocialMoth chapter 1 . 6/9/2010
Wow; I haven't read any good Treasure Planet fanfiction in a long while, and this was such a wonderful breath of fresh air. I don't know what else I can say that describes it so well other than that the storytelling style is refreshingly unique - it's always great to see fellow authors breaking the mold with their stories. :)

Keep at it! :D
VickyVicarious chapter 1 . 2/4/2010
This is EXCELLENT. That's really all I can so. Just, so, SO perfect with the movie and characters and everything.
Yelloworld chapter 1 . 1/1/2010
And I think "perfect".

Romany Chic chapter 1 . 11/21/2009
This was absolutely beautiful- emotional but not melodramatic, laconic but not choppy, and true to the original without being a facsimile. I loved the imagery of the chests, and the constant shuffle of adjectives and emotions. That was wonderfully real and so true of Silver's character. It's not often that I favorite a TP story, but this is one I'm sure I'll be reading again in the future. Hats off to you, my friend. Wonderful work.
Anyelse chapter 1 . 11/17/2009
My GOD! You have some real talent! This was an incredib;y entertaining read!

You. Must. Make. MORE!
PinkRangerV chapter 1 . 8/28/2009
Wow. So perfect! What a great father-son story.
vincents1lover chapter 1 . 8/15/2009
*squeels* Omg that was sweet!AWESOME!*favforites*
MargouxBriar chapter 1 . 8/10/2009
I love the format that you put this story in. Its different but it workds like a charm.
SeeJaye chapter 1 . 8/6/2009
two in the morning huh?

I like it, a little hard to follow at first, but I think that that's only cuz I'm not use to reading second person -shurgs-.

I do like it, an interesting take I suppose :)