Reviews for Misfit in Middle earth
Alizes chapter 2 . 6/27
Hey! So I know I am super late to the party but I just discovered this fic and I gotta say this is great! I absolutely love the idea of cleaning the king's rooms and Haleth thinking of singing to King Theoden. You have a great writing style. :)
Hereward the White chapter 16 . 3/27
Since Tolkien gives the language of Roham as being Old English, I've attempted to translate the ditty but only with a rudimentary dictionary and the result doesn't really rhyme.

And þæt rocket's rêad glær, þæt boms tôberstan in lyft
Sellan prûf þurh þæt niht þe ûre fana bêon gîen þær.
O âsecgan dôn þæt steorra-fâg segen gîet wæg
Ofer þæt eard of se frêomann and þæt hâm of se unhêanlîc?
Hereward the White chapter 7 . 3/25
And now the storyline starts to hot up.
Hereward the White chapter 1 . 3/25
So far, so good. Anyway I find it surprising that Meduseld's being described as a castle; really it's effectively a glorified mead-hall.
twibe chapter 9 . 11/30/2014
Is there going to be any romance for the oc in this?
The Farmer chapter 20 . 6/19/2014
This is a fantastic story!
The Farmer chapter 4 . 6/17/2014
When I first clicked on this story I was expecting that your girl-who-falls-into-middle-earth story would be very mary-sue ish. I was pleasantly surprised by the quality of your writing and origionality of your plot! I continue to read it with great eagerness.
TMI Fairy chapter 20 . 12/22/2013
A quite enjoyable read.
I liked the Northern Cousins.
Borys
Cerebella Kennor chapter 20 . 10/30/2013
Holy hell this was fantastic. The trial scene really impressed me, how Aragorn used logic to win the case. And, oh man, when she was talking to him again and he was asking her how she knew Haldir, that whole, "there's a reason the Athenians killed Socrates," just about killed me! I laughed for like five minutes straight!
So yes, this was an extremely exciting story. I adored the friendship between Barb and Eowyn, and the interactions with her kids was so cute it was almost sinful. And, of course, 'kid' being 'baby goat' cracked me up!
DragonOwl chapter 20 . 10/19/2013
Wow! Amazing!
Redone chapter 19 . 10/17/2013
This is one of the best OFC in Middle Earth stories I've read. Hits just the right balance between knowledge of the future and using the modern knowledge. And the best is actually that it is not a Legomance, nor a Tenth Walker. Barbarella actually has brains and sass. Loved it to pieces. Am going to read the sequel now.
quaff chapter 20 . 9/14/2013
This is one of my favourite stories. Thank you for writing it.
WindyCorners chapter 17 . 8/14/2013
Great chapter! Yay Haldir's alive- I was so upset that he died in the movie. Poor Frealof, I hope there's some way to heal him. Legolas giving a thumbs up XD!
Just Another Random chapter 14 . 4/21/2013
Huh. If they don't know that the star-spangled banner is the actual flag, they might just interpret the verse to be metaphorically speaking of the night sky.
alexiana75 chapter 1 . 1/12/2013
beautiful and interesting beginning. I hade little problems with your english, I am a romanian woman, but I understood the general ideas. Good work!