Reviews for Scared
The Rain On Your Parade chapter 10 . 3/18/2010
uh ya i think you did it again :)
JTF2 chapter 10 . 3/17/2010
i dtill dont think its working...:)
JTF2 chapter 9 . 3/13/2010
hey, i really liked this chapter, but i think you might have uploaded the wrong one. now unless NCIS and the listener are not a crossover its good, but i think its the wrong document! :):)
The Rain On Your Parade chapter 8 . 3/7/2010
i cant see charlie and toby married! ha ha its nice their frineds but thats it. i cant even see him and olivia together shes kinda stuck up. he needs someone new. and ur story is cute. toby beinmg a fake fiancée ha ha never thought of that one
JTF2 chapter 8 . 12/28/2009
hmm, i think they need to be toghter! loved it tho! more? plrase?:):)
dammitspawk chapter 8 . 12/20/2009
Sweet waiting for the next one. could this turn into romance? tehe

Merx chapter 6 . 12/6/2009
The best's coming up :D
JTF2 chapter 6 . 12/6/2009
YA! love it! more? please? i really do love it! :):)
JTF2 chapter 5 . 11/10/2009
i liked it! hmm, this could be interesting.. more please! :)
JTF2 chapter 4 . 10/16/2009
i dont know, it souded pretty to me, but again i know nothing about clothes. i totally thhink you should continue! please?
Merx chapter 4 . 10/13/2009
Wish chapters were longer but I really like it, it's hard to find Toby/Charlie fanfics and I love that couple!
BellaRide28 chapter 1 . 8/4/2009
Aww... Poor Charlie... I like it, though! Please update soon!
Piper Julian chapter 1 . 8/3/2009
Very well done! I liked it even though it was a little brief :).
Theo-Logic chapter 1 . 8/3/2009
Interesting. It works well as a oneshot, but we could always use more multichaps at this point.

I'm not sure Charlie would come to Toby's apartment like that; their relationship is a very reserved one, and was especially at that point in the series. Beyond that both characters were essentially in-character. Toby wouldn't hesitate to comfort Charlie if she needed it, after all.

Your writing was a bit sparse, but you can spell and know how to punctuate dialogue which is enough for me. I'd work some on your descriptions.

Adding the content is easy: next to the space where you type in the chapter's name, there's a scroll-down menu. After you've uploaded your chapter, just click on that and select the document.
Mandje chapter 1 . 8/3/2009
I liked the first chapter! There can never be enough Listener fanfiction. So please update soon.