Reviews for Quiet Magics
altrealitylover chapter 7 . 4/24
I just re-read the story again while waiting for another new chapter. Its every bit as good as I remembered and it hasn’t lost any of its impact on me. We still haven’t learned why Happosai made a deal with a demon and what the conditions were or why Ranma was able to use Sailor Saturn’s Silence Glaive in battle. How will the other Senshi react to Ranma and what if Ranma continues falling for Hotaru, will that bring in the Nerima fiancés to stop their budding relationship? There is so much more I would love to read in you wonderful, descriptive style. I hope life treats you well and you will find time to update. Thank you for the great story.
demiread chapter 7 . 2/9
i cant wait for more! this is epic
deanron chapter 7 . 1/5
Please update!
twilightserius chapter 1 . 11/17/2015
Oh god hope they are okay read more laters
Twotwentytwo chapter 7 . 11/16/2015
The continuing Sexual Tension adventures proves most amusing.

I guess there's some well-written creepiness about evil demons and whatever, but that's somehow less important than the increasingly thirsty Hotaru Tomoe.
deanron chapter 5 . 11/8/2015
Just a question,when will you update this story?
deanron chapter 6 . 11/3/2015
Technoid chapter 7 . 10/1/2015
I would love to see this story continued. Feel that the writing is well done and the story is both plausible and the characters are true to the original stories. The story itself is fresh and interesting. Interested in where you take it from here.
chibi chapter 7 . 9/26/2015
well, on one hand i quite like the story, it's pretty well written.
on the other hand, your whole ranma hotaru interaction so far has isn't exactly inspired. also, doesn't hotary look more like a 12 year old than anything else? i think you even mention that in one of your chapters. wouldn't ranma be disturbed at her perceived young age?
Orionsgate chapter 7 . 9/22/2015
I'm really enjoying this, its well written and seems thought out. I would request that you continue it as you can. This has huge story written all over it. Thanks for your effort in making a good read!
Apex85 chapter 2 . 8/16/2015
You really should have listed this as a crossover. I had trouble finding it.
BukkakeNoJutsu chapter 7 . 6/20/2015
This is awesome! Welcome back!
Mangahero18 chapter 7 . 6/9/2015
Glad you finally decided to support this awesome fic. Heres hoping for many more updates in the future.
Mangahero18 chapter 6 . 6/9/2015
Woa brutal.
skywiseskychan chapter 7 . 5/28/2015
Wow, that's some plain outright evil there. Poor Yuki.