Reviews for Quiet Magics
Apex85 chapter 2 . 8/16
You really should have listed this as a crossover. I had trouble finding it.
BukkakeNoJutsu chapter 7 . 6/20
This is awesome! Welcome back!
Mangahero18 chapter 7 . 6/9
Glad you finally decided to support this awesome fic. Heres hoping for many more updates in the future.
Mangahero18 chapter 6 . 6/9
Woa brutal.
skywiseskychan chapter 7 . 5/28
Wow, that's some plain outright evil there. Poor Yuki.
boyrich chapter 7 . 5/22
It lives. IT LIVES. It's been so long that I had forgotten about this one. Hope to see another update soon.
TharzZzDunN chapter 5 . 5/19
Yay! I'm glad to see a new chapter added, thanks for the hard work.

Cheers~!
TharzZzDunN
habibali123 chapter 7 . 5/18
Hi
Thank you for this Chapter.
I want more please.
Lord Sia chapter 7 . 5/17
Easy to forget that the enemies in the Sailor Moon manga was more H.P. Lovecraft, less Rita Repulsiva, but you really captured the tone here.
Radon088 chapter 7 . 5/16
Umm... Yeah this is great... Maybe dial down the Lovecraft by one notch, yeah?
Not that I have much of a problem with it, it's just... Is stuff like that last bit really necessary?

Good story so far looking forward to... most of what's next.
god of all chapter 7 . 5/15
Great chapter and story so far please continue this story soon
shugokage chapter 7 . 5/15
Definitely an interesting story good job!
Wrin chapter 7 . 5/14
I finally got a chance to read this at lunch, and I've got to say I'm thrilled that you've come back to it! I really enjoyed this chapter, so if you had any difficulty putting it together it doesn't show. Thanks so much for continuing an awesome fic!
gaul1 chapter 7 . 5/13
good chapter, wonders what will happen next, and if happy is a victim or behind it, byes
clockright chapter 1 . 5/13
Wow, this is very intense. Did Ranma become the guardian of Saturn? Or as some might call it the ''Silent Knight.'' It just sounds better then the Saturn Knight. At least that would explain how he could handle the silence glaive, this story is very interesting. I will continue to read more.