Reviews for Quiet Magics
Ranchou1 chapter 7 . 5/17
I am enjoying this story and the world you're creating - PLEASE come back to continue it. PLEASE?
thepkrmgc chapter 7 . 7/28/2016
its rare to see a fic with chapters so spread out, hopefully it will be updated eventually
thepkrmgc chapter 6 . 7/28/2016
hopefully someone can rescue mercury from the blob monster, ranma's paranoia is amusing though
thepkrmgc chapter 5 . 7/28/2016
nice job on the character interaction, its sad how ranma's been conditioned to expect violence in the face of embarassment though
thepkrmgc chapter 4 . 7/28/2016
im not surprised the senshi got curbstomped by xian'pu (when she didnt have to worry about getting wet at least), she can be downright terrifying sometimes
thepkrmgc chapter 3 . 7/28/2016
it seems like setsuna is seeing the need for amazon influence but saw them as toiletries rather than names
thepkrmgc chapter 2 . 7/28/2016
props to haruka for helping ranma recover, hopefully ku'lon can make happosai suffer for summoning the creature
thepkrmgc chapter 1 . 7/28/2016
nice job on the battle, it wouldnt due if our heroes had things easy
altrealitylover chapter 7 . 4/24/2016
I just re-read the story again while waiting for another new chapter. Its every bit as good as I remembered and it hasn’t lost any of its impact on me. We still haven’t learned why Happosai made a deal with a demon and what the conditions were or why Ranma was able to use Sailor Saturn’s Silence Glaive in battle. How will the other Senshi react to Ranma and what if Ranma continues falling for Hotaru, will that bring in the Nerima fiancés to stop their budding relationship? There is so much more I would love to read in you wonderful, descriptive style. I hope life treats you well and you will find time to update. Thank you for the great story.
demiread chapter 7 . 2/9/2016
i cant wait for more! this is epic
deanron chapter 7 . 1/5/2016
Please update!
twilightserius chapter 1 . 11/17/2015
Oh god hope they are okay read more laters
Twotwentytwo chapter 7 . 11/16/2015
The continuing Sexual Tension adventures proves most amusing.

I guess there's some well-written creepiness about evil demons and whatever, but that's somehow less important than the increasingly thirsty Hotaru Tomoe.
deanron chapter 5 . 11/8/2015
Just a question,when will you update this story?
deanron chapter 6 . 11/3/2015