Reviews for Aftermath
charmony chapter 4 . 8/9/2012
I laughed my head off at the start, with Mal acting like a child and seeing how much more confident Simon has become. Then the next bit, where River comforts Mal and the ending being all hot and steamy again. Great job!
charmony chapter 3 . 8/9/2012
Go Pierre! Silly Marcus, trying to talk himself out of possible pain that is an intrinsic part of life. Well written this!
charmony chapter 2 . 8/9/2012
I'm glad the truth came out here and that Marcus and Elizabeth are alright now. I'm also glad that Elizabeth is getting slowly, but steadily better. Well done!
charmony chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
Poor Adam...so young and confused and yet trying to do the right thing. And it just broke my heart when he said that he didn't want to be special. Poor little love, but I'm glad River was there to make him feel special. Well done!
Madje Knotts chapter 4 . 8/25/2009
Well I finally finished this long series that you've written. Well all but Love Letters and I'm about to go read that one. Can't wait to read about the wedding! Love the fact that Mal owns The Hit and Miss, just out of curiousity, are they from something else?
librarywitch chapter 4 . 8/6/2009
Oh whoa! That was so beautiful it almost hurt. I do so love your spin on our favorite space going crews. I had never imagined River with Mal until I started the first of your stories. You make it work and make it seem so right! Excellant job kiddo. Looking so forward to your next tales when you can. Thanks so much for sharing your talent with us!
Whyt Wulf chapter 4 . 8/6/2009
Hmm, it doesn't say "To be continued" at the bottom, but there's also no author's note. I'm worried that to expect more would be to invite disappointment when none is forthcoming. Well, either way, this was a tidy wrap-up and healing time for some characters who have really been through the wringer!
Serenity Hope chapter 4 . 8/6/2009
Yay, love your stories as always. Check the first sentence of your second section, it says Rover instead of River ;)
librarywitch chapter 3 . 8/5/2009
Loved the line about Murdock, that was brillant. Thanks for sharing.
librarywitch chapter 2 . 8/4/2009
Hey were I come from, the defense that the SOB needed killin' works real well. But I can see that Elizabeth coming from the inner core like she has, would have a bit of a problem wrapping her brain around this situtation. Very well done interaction between Marcus and Elizabeth, it was beautiful. You sure can write a tear jerker kiddo. Thanks for sharing.
CanadianAbby chapter 2 . 8/4/2009
Oh hey, a follow-up! The first two chapters were beautifully written, especially because it's two very touchy conversations. As always, looking forward to the next part :)
librarywitch chapter 1 . 8/3/2009
OH yes! Picture me doing a happy dance! More of my fav space crew from my fav author! A very touching scene, well written. I really need this today! Thanks so much for sharing your wonderful talet with us.
anonymity chapter 1 . 8/3/2009
I like the first chapter already.

I think having a story-line that focuses more on River and Adam may be a good thing. I love all of your stories, but they do tend to focus more on Mal. Like I said I love your stories, but I wold like to see something that focuses more on River.

I can't wait to read more. Cool beans!