Reviews for Mona Lisa
ashaya chapter 15 . 10/8
Heyyy, congratzzz!
What an awesome stories you have. I totaly enjoy it, and the way you write about saisaku romance...two thumbs up for you.
I can only say, this is one of the best saisaku story or perhaps one of the best romance i ever read. Actually, i think sasunaru and kakairu is the most awesome pairing, but after i read this story, i'm totally goner for saisaku.
Please write some more about them.
Thankyou for this lovely story. Have a good and blessed day.

rainyrhapsody chapter 15 . 9/2
Okay, I'd just like to say that I don't usually enjoy SaiSaku all that much, but this just pulled my heartstrings in a way that I can't ignore. Hence this review.

Anyways, I'd just like to say what an emotional roller coaster this was for me. So many parts in this, I was laughing and crying and oh my God, I don't even know how to express how freaking fantastic this is. What you have done is amazing, and I can't believe how beautiful you've managed to make this. Usually, I love Ino, but in this, I despised her. Sakura's can archer was really well done, especially considering the situation you've put it in. And I can't really, most of the time, handle any AU characters dressed in fishnet, but Sai totally pulled it off. And the KibaHina bits just made me smile, for some reason, it was so sweet.

One random the painted butterfly an actual book? Because I've never heard of it, and your description was great.

Basically, this was the best SaiSaku fanfic I have ever read, and really, you've done a great job. That's all I'm trying to say.
yellowduck chapter 15 . 5/26
wooo awesome story love saisaku their cute and thank the lord it was sasunarusasu their cute too can't stand naruto always being stuck with a certain someone all the damn time just because it stalked him
so sasuke's gay in this one? usually i dont mind it, but i also tent not to like it when he gets together with naruto. case im a die-hard naru-hina fan
Aijo Inu chapter 15 . 1/18
This was really beautiful. I really enjoyed how you showed the tale of the poor little rich girl - So many don't realize that this happens in real life.
There's the popular girls or guys who live in a world of denial; they deny themselves of being who they want to be and living a life of lies because what is expected of them. Sure, they look like they have everything, but they're so lost and unhappy. It's no wonder there are so many drug addicts and alcoholics under the age of 18, not to mention suicide rates...
Really enjoyable read. Thank you for sharing.
raulle chapter 15 . 9/21/2014
Beautifully written. This has everything I love about AU fics, (1) a slice of life feel (2) lemon (./.) (3) art (4) shounen ai & (5) SaiSaku

I love the progress between their relationships, how Sai saw through her and how Sakura slowly realized who she is. needs more of this. :)
ElisAttack chapter 15 . 5/26/2014
Holy crap! That was bloody amazing! And by amazing i mean stupendous! And by stupendous I mean, well you get what I mean...
You really took these great characters and made them your own, it was a great read and totally different from anything else. The developing friendship between Sakura and Sai was worth the long continuous hours I spent reading this, and the romance made it all the better.
It was a really great story, mate, cheers!
TheOpenedWay chapter 15 . 1/20/2014
I have zero clue where to begin on how I feel about this fic.
I read it in less than a day and got snippy at anyone who tried to interrupt me. I just couldn't stop!
It was so different of a love story and had a lot of very refreshing twists compared to the usual high school fics. I just started getting in on the SaiSaku pairing and I feel like this was a great fic to start off on.
I loved it to pieces!
Hannipan chapter 15 . 11/7/2013
This is first time I've tried reading a sakura x sai fanfiction, and I have to say it was amazing. I was eagerly wait for each night to come so I could read another couple chapters. Thanks for making my first sakura x sai read brilliant, your a great writer.
Izaranna chapter 15 . 11/6/2013
Love it, love it, love it to death! I don't even enjoy SaiXSakura but this was...this has changed my mind eternally. Thank you.
starseeker89 chapter 15 . 9/17/2013
love your work, just noticed i have Favorited quite a few of your works. :D
impromptumelody95 chapter 15 . 3/10/2013
Seriously, only you can write like this. This is simply amazing.
Guest chapter 4 . 12/23/2012
i agree that changing pairings is good and i absolutely love that you chose sai.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/23/2012
its about time somebody made another good sai story. i almost gave up hope. thank you
Captain Bohannon chapter 15 . 12/1/2012
Really great love story. Just thought you should know. :)