Reviews for A Child's Wish
jbkb chapter 1 . 5/24/2017
Just how young is Rin in this story? She has her period yet she is still small enough for Kagome to carry her.
marushumnluvr4eva chapter 1 . 4/24/2016
this was a nice story. if you could continue it i would be grateful. maybe she could go to the Western Lands and show the youkai society a thing or two on how to respect humans and maybe give Sesshoumaru some competition to allow his emotions to show, just a little bit. c'ya'
Darknessdawns chapter 1 . 10/3/2015
This was another wonderful story. I love how you write this couple.
Huntress of Flames 55 chapter 1 . 8/16/2015
Love the story. Make a sequel for your fans.
Deadpool-girl chapter 1 . 7/21/2015
Loved it
demon5451 chapter 1 . 3/5/2015
Hope you write more to this story it's short but good I'd love to read what happens next.
munford chapter 1 . 8/25/2013
Awwww i love it
serenityselena chapter 1 . 7/7/2013
it seems that Kagome will get her happy ending :)
Montara chapter 1 . 4/1/2013
I don't think she would have accepted if she wasn't, on an subconscious level, a ttracted to him. She would have fought h im and use her power in order to escape. So it was really her decision to mate h im :)
Hinata'sMuse chapter 1 . 12/23/2012
Very well written!
Kozette92 chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
Is there more to this story? like maybe a second story?
LollyLoveBug chapter 1 . 8/27/2011
great story!
Lady of Romance chapter 1 . 8/10/2011
Definitely deserves the award for best One Shot. This is my new fav! Good work and keep it up :)
Sesshoumaru'sPriestess chapter 1 . 7/20/2011
omg! no please! more more more! ahhhhh *rolls on floor*
Dagger-Seishin chapter 1 . 6/14/2011
kinda odd but a good one-shot/ story over all. if u ever run out of ideas u coudl alwyas drag this out into a story of at least 4 chapters or so.

sry not sure how else to describe how good it was other than very well done and interesting.