Reviews for i'll always be there for you
Lady Emma Wentworth chapter 1 . 7/5/2010
Now this is a beautiful love story, despite the blood and the pain and John Hart.

Just one question - what became of John Hart? Did the girls put him down in the cells - AFTER removing his wrist strap? Did he teleport out while everyone was concentrating on Ianto? Is he still lying in that filthy, garbage-covered, rat-infested, crawling-with-cochroaches alleyway like he deserves to be?

Amazing job - you were grea with the emotional aspect. Jack's anguish was loud and clear, as were both aspects of Owen's pain: as a friend, seeing his friend and teammate in such a dire situation, and as a doctor being unable to guarantee Ianto's recovery.
Francine S chapter 1 . 1/24/2010
aw, loved it, poor ianto getting attacked by jacks psycho ex, love that jack is so worried and when he tells ianto that he loves him, loved it all so much, so sweet
AmIreallyarodent chapter 1 . 1/20/2010
Alright in the start, epic in the moddle and touching in the end! I love it!
randomness6 chapter 1 . 12/31/2009
I like the story but I recommend getting a beta because you have quite a lot of punctation and spelling mistakes.
stories4ever chapter 1 . 11/29/2009
I like the way you wrote Owen in this story. I love the way that Ianto held both Jack and Owen's hand in the end.
glistening moon chapter 1 . 9/7/2009
aw, poor Ianto. it was good, but i kept getting lost in the really big paragraph, maybe you could turn it into lots of little paragraphs instead... it had a good story line... update soon! please! :)
ScientificAnomaly chapter 1 . 8/19/2009
loved it! lots! so happy to see that Ianto is fine, please write more, you are so good!

becs chapter 1 . 8/3/2009
ah that was sweet.i like a bit of Ianto hurt as long as hes ok in the does love him!

Is there more? i hope so.

becs xx