Reviews for The Prophet's Child: The Story of Renesmee Cullen
twilightobsessedmomofone chapter 21 . 12/1/2009
Kudos to you for another great chapter. Only one problem - you mentioned that it was snowing in October. If this were to take place near Nessie's birthday (the day of, or the day after), it would be September.

Looking forward to more!
FanNan46 chapter 21 . 11/29/2009
Hi Amanda Beth! I can see why this was hard to write. I had to read it through 3 times to make sure I got it correctly. I think you did a great job with a really hard chapter. I'm glad Bella got this out in the open and that Edward was there for her. I just hope Renesmee can forgive her... ;)

Thanks for the story! Nancy
Chellie09 chapter 21 . 11/28/2009
Wow, I can see why that was so painful to write, it was painful to read. But I guess I would be one of those few who agree with this outcome, from what you're expecting. I think you're right on their reactions, both Renesmee's and Bella's, and Jake's as well. I know, if I were Renesmee, I would've done the same thing; run straight to Dad, the one person who ultimately started this by leaving in the first place. Then Jake's outburst to Bella was perfect, and on the verge of phasing - this also shows how good he is at keeping himself under control while being incredibly angered, all while trying to fight Jasper's ability. And Renesmee heard the last part, and seeing what Bella did. I'm sure she heard everything that was going on in Jake's mind as well (she can hear him without touching him, right?). I wonder what Audrey said to her, if that's what made her come back when she did?

And now everyone there knows exactly what's going on between Jake and Bella, and what happened before when she was human. And I'm sure those that were at that confrontation with the Volturi are even more confused, along with those that are new to this group, as to what happened when Renesmee was born.

So Ramses came back, but he wasn't very helpful, or encouraging this time. It's good Renesmee has made up her mind, and sticking with her gut that they are going to win this fight.

Well, happy birthday, Renesmee. It was good, and I love that surprise Jake planned for her, and that charm! I hope the bracelet can get fixed, though. Although, unfortunately Edward was wrong when he said she should have a non-violent birthday, and they would start training the next day - even though it didn't actually get too violent, it still didn't turn out the way they all wanted it to.

Can't wait for the next update! I hope you had a good Thanksgiving, and the next chapter isn't as painful as this one! :D
Burntcore chapter 21 . 11/28/2009
Wow, what an emotional chapter... but it was so due. I'm glad Nay finally knows about the history Jake and Bell had... too bad she had to find out in the manner that she did.
shayblack chapter 21 . 11/28/2009
Oh My God. It took me forever to read this because I kept crying so hard. This is a VERY VERY emotional chapter and I love it. I felt Bella's pain 100%, and I wish I could help her out. Bella's heartache is so real, and she has no way to fix it.

So emotional, but I don't know. For some reason, I couldn't totally sympathize with Nessie this chapter.

Update again soon!
jlmckinney1982 chapter 21 . 11/28/2009
First, love this chapter! I've been waiting so long for Renesmee to find out. I really liked the way it played out, but I hate that she had to figure it out for herself. Does that make sense? LOL Please update soon! I have to know what happens between Bella and Renesmee and Bella and Jacob and Jacob and Renesmee. LOL!
The Predatory Wasp chapter 21 . 11/28/2009
this was really good. kid of confusing though.
OrangeCadbury chapter 21 . 11/28/2009
V good!

:D
missp1987 chapter 21 . 11/28/2009
Oh, Amanda Beth...this chapter was exquisite!

The feelings of both Jacob and Bella are spot on IMO! I knew deep down that Bella was not doing well with the sharing issue. I also knew that Edward understood this, and that he was secure in her love for him. But, Bella can't have it both ways. She's got to let it go. I also agree that if they had told Nessie from the beginning like Jake wanted to, her reaction would not have been so negative. This has definitely influenced my own story...they will be open with her from the start in mine...I think. :-)

I sense some definite angst on the horizon with the battle coming up...
Openhome chapter 20 . 11/24/2009
Another beautifully written chapter. The tension is building, and I am anxious to see what chapter 21 holds for us.

Kayla
OrangeCadbury chapter 20 . 11/23/2009
Amazing story! I loved your other one as well! Please write quickly!

OrangeC :D
Burntcore chapter 20 . 11/19/2009
Wow, this just gets more interesting as it goes along. Can't wait for the next chapter!
Chellie09 chapter 20 . 11/17/2009
Hmm.. I'm interested in what Bella has planned also! Along with Edward; he did say he has plans of his own, right? :P

It's good they're able to get everyone together again, even with new ones by their side! Poor Edward's beside himself with not only his wife, but his daughter in on the fighting and this battle that is unfolding around them; he has no control about anything that's happening, and I think that scares him the most.

And Nay and Jake. Jake's right, Renesmee is figuring it out, slowly, but she'll get it faster than what Bella and even Edward want her too. It's only a matter of time. I'm surprised and glad Edward mentioned Jake move in! Go Edward! :) And Audrey. Poor girl is stuck alone in a house of lovebirds, and not understanding the imprinting between Nay and Jake! Lol! Renesmee brought up a good point, will Audry find a mate? I'm kinda wondering if you have anything planned on the side for her and maybe another Quileute - since they will be coming, and probably showing up anytime? :P (I know, that probably goes away from the plot a little bit, but it would bring some good in the midst of all the bad going on. Just a thought.)

Can't wait for the next chapter! It's a majorly emotional one? I'm ready, I've got my Kleenex box handy! :D Bring it on!
Tracish chapter 20 . 11/17/2009
I'm ready to hear Bella's plan too. :) This is such an entertaining story. There is so much going on, I love it.
shayblack chapter 20 . 11/17/2009
Very Interesting! I hope Jake or Bella find a way to tell Nessie without freaking her out and breaking her heart. Will she be able to trust Jake after she finds out?

I think this battle is going to be like the one I was anticipating in Breaking Dawn!

Keep writing and update soon! I absolutely love it!
301 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »