Reviews for The Prophet's Child: The Story of Renesmee Cullen
FanNan46 chapter 24 . 1/12/2010
Great chapter! Please post the next one as soon as you can - and God bless you during your move! Moving in January can't be fun. :)
Burntcore chapter 24 . 1/12/2010
O it's on now! I really wish Nay would get over herself about Bella and Jacob... but again, she is only 8 years old. Physical age doesn't necessarily mean emotional age. Good chapter, can't wait for the next update. Glad you are feeling better!
jasperkitty chapter 24 . 1/12/2010
Okay I don't think I can wait much longer for the next chapter...
shutterbugdeb chapter 24 . 1/12/2010
You are killing me with the suspense.
JacobAPotter chapter 23 . 1/3/2010
Great chapter! The drama between Ness and Bella is sad, but maybe things will start to pick up for those two. Jake and Edwrad are certainly trying their best to bring them together.
Burntcore chapter 23 . 12/28/2009
Wow... that was an emotional chapter! I'm glad Jacob is finally getting through to Nessie, even if it will take some time yet. And now they are engaged! Woo hoo!
Brencess chapter 1 . 12/27/2009
Truly enjoyed the most recent chapter! Things are finally happening and I'm more excited about what's to come than I have been in the past. Great job!
jlmckinney1982 chapter 23 . 12/27/2009
These chapters keep getting more and more intense. They're fantastic, but so gut wrenching. Please, please, please have Renesmess and Bella make up in the next chapter. I can't take this anymore! Not with all the impending doom going on around them. :)
shayblack chapter 23 . 12/27/2009
That was a very long chapter, with lots of action, well, alot of major details were worked out. Both Bella and Nessie seem very optomistic about the battle, I sure hope it ends in their favor.

When Jake described what Bella was like after Edward left, I don't see how Nessie can still be mad at her. Who would want to remember that broken time of life?

Update soon, I want to know how the battle goes!
OrangeCadbury chapter 23 . 12/27/2009

Tracish chapter 23 . 12/26/2009
This story is so exciting. There is so much going on, but you do a nice job being consistent with everything. It's easy to follow.
missp1987 chapter 23 . 12/26/2009
Great job, Amanda Beth! I am on pins and needles...worrying over who will not survive the battle. I don't envy you're having to write it...I am dreading it for you as a writer and us as readers.

I am also ready for Renesmee to forgive Bella and see them resolve their issues and get back to being close as mother/daughter.

I did catch one place where you called Charlie Billy. It was during the conversation with the deputy while they were at the Cullen house checking things out.

Again...terrific job! See you over on the Lex!
Khryspy chapter 23 . 12/25/2009
This was the best christmas present I received. I cried when it came to the proposal and again when she asked the spirit wolf to watch over them. Truely a great chapter. Can't wait for the next update. And congrats on the moving.
lilluv chapter 22 . 12/17/2009
oh my your story is a great one i have been reading and keeping up with your updates as they com. honestly i cant wait for the next one! It is very enthrawling! I absoultly love it! Anyway keep writing! Thanks for the great story as well!
JacobAPotter chapter 22 . 12/15/2009
Wow great chapter. Ness' and Jasper's conversation was great, and I also enjoyed Bella's POV. I'm glad that Jake and Bella are going to try to work out their issues, especially Bella. The plan to move the pack was pretty impressive and creative. Great chapter overall.
329 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »