Reviews for The Prophet's Child: The Story of Renesmee Cullen
hennaluv chapter 20 . 1/14/2011
much like in the saga, bella is frustrating me.
hennaluv chapter 12 . 1/7/2011
bella is a bit of a selfish biznitch. call me unreasonable, but i always thought that about her after the way she treated jacob. so this, was in character i thought.

since i thought her turning into a vampire was a shoddy excuse- scape goat if anything on meyer's part...i often wondered how she could so easily 'switch off' her feelings for jake, JUST LIKE THAT... despite no having imprinted herself.
hennaluv chapter 11 . 1/7/2011
aww, i love jacob! hes so adorable.

this whole thing in egypt has me intrigued. i was ocnfused about this prophecy..seeing as i thought it was unclear what it was..other than renesmee being 'the prophet's child'. does that make ed and/or bella a prophet? still a bit hazy with that.
hennaluv chapter 8 . 1/7/2011
so audrey's a hybrid- but more human?

hm. thats more of a creative embellishment on your part isnt it? because i wouldnt really say that was an educated guestimate on what the other hybrids are like. im curious to know why you havent opted to involve the south american hybrids... anyway, kudos on originality nonetheless.
hennaluv chapter 10 . 1/7/2011
nay is such a random nickname to call her, lol.
hennaluv chapter 9 . 1/7/2011
i thought the ending was a bit random...
hennaluv chapter 7 . 1/6/2011
i LOVE daddy edward. i thought your portrayal was very much in character actually.

i hate how some people think he'll explode when he finds out jacob and/or renesmee discover the first stirrings of romance. im not saying it wont be difficult for him, and you see to have this down too, but i also think it'll be endearing for him to accept it (for nessie's sake).

i also thought it was incredibly touching how you have him realize his concern for jacob too. i thought that was really realistic of edward.

as for the overall chapter, can i just say POOR JAKE?

i think i liked edward's version of event than nessie's -since, unaware to nessie, there was so much more going on. i cant blame renesmee from crying like she did, and not knowing why. jake's reaction, while understandable (bless him) must've cut her up. hell, it cut ME up just reading it.

renesmee's realization of her changing feelings towards jacob is sort of in the middle between her parents' reactions- reminiscent of how a confused edward finds out his own feelings for bella belatedly...

anyway, i love writing and reading about nessie for the same reason you've mentioned in your AN. she IS a perfect mix of both her parents. who wouldnt want to write about a person like that? great chap
hennaluv chapter 6 . 1/6/2011
i couldnt contain myself any longer- this chap was wonderful. ;)
hennaluv chapter 5 . 1/4/2011
great chapter.

the conversation exchanged between nessie and bella was really interesting. you raised a brilliant future predicament there, since i think bella has every reason to be scared.
hennaluv chapter 4 . 1/3/2011
i haven't been this excited about finding and reading a fic in the longest time.

you write so beautifully while at the same time, remaining very funny. you're characterization of nessie is hilarious to read actually.

the relationship she shares with edward is cute.

its interesting how bella's left out the fact this guy she's talking about is in fact, jacob. shes such a douchebag.

anyway, my reading and hence reviewing will be sporadic... but i wanted to stop by and tell you how much im enjoying this so far. great job!
hennaluv chapter 3 . 12/29/2010
haha, aw! i love edward.

equally, i love the relationship between him and nessie. she's funny!
hennaluv chapter 1 . 12/28/2010
'Fans of Twilight have no attachment to this character at all'

i do! we're small, but there's a small group out there, i'm sure. ;)

'and I'm hoping to change people's opinions on Nessie fanfics.'

in so intrigued now..

'I hope everyone will give this a chance. It may be slow in the beginning, especially this chapter..'

i like a slower pace. you dont get that a lot in ff, but i feel it fits more to a novel...

anywhoo, thanks in advance for taking the time to create this and in allowing us to enjoy your take on it all.
hennaluv chapter 2 . 12/28/2010
very intriguing chap.
gfrankie chapter 14 . 10/31/2010
Poor Edward. Is he ever going to have all of Bella's heart? Does he realize that his wife is still mooning around over her former lover, her daughter's present boyfriend. It's incredible to me that anyone could have Edward and still be moping over someone else. Maybe Bella needs a little competion. Where is Tanya when you need her?
Lillian1718 chapter 29 . 9/12/2010
Thank you SO SO SO much for writing this! This was one of the best books I have ever read. I realy loved Twilight in Forks and The Prophets Child and it was awesome how u showed renesmee growing up. Good luck:)

I also loved the ending thanks again!
300 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »