Reviews for The Prophet's Child: The Story of Renesmee Cullen
Navarre chapter 8 . 8/17/2009
Wow! Great chapter and great cliff-hanger!

Ramses, must have some power to cross time and space - telepathic, time-bender of sorts, maybe?

Anyway, I would have thought that Bella would figure in on this. But Renesmee' can hover between two worlds - supernatural/natural and mortal/immortal.

Ramses must see a gift that Ness has and that he wants or needs. Maybe something that can help him with a secret he may have. I'm rambling. It's a great story!
Raven Jadewolfe chapter 8 . 8/17/2009
Lol Jake and Ness are doing the dance Bella and Edward already perfected
shayblack chapter 8 . 8/17/2009
I like Ramses, he seems like an interesting character. Is he really in Alexandria, waiting for Nessie? I wonder what exactly Nessie is needed for. The dream thing seems odd, but I still like the idea.

I wonder if Jake realizes Nessie has 'feelings' for him yet? I assume he doesn't or else he would have said/done something already.
Chellie09 chapter 8 . 8/17/2009
OMG that was crazy! Theories on Ramses? Umm... NO! I don't even know where to begin with him. Unless maybe he's some sort of Dream Maker, or some crazy thing like that? Idk, is that too 'of the wall'? You never know with these vampires, what sort of powers they can possess; it could be literally ANYTHING. It almost seems like Zafrina in how he can make her be somewhere she's not, but not at the same time because it's more real than that. Like he transported her there. It seemed like he was surprised it actually worked the first time he did it, like he's never used that power before. But then he did something with the ground, made the dirt swirl around her to disorient her mind before he attacked and sliced her arm. Hmm... this guy is very interesting, and extremely creepy at the same time. But, wouldn't Edward be able to see this dream in her mind like he did with the other one about the Volturi? And when she wakes up from the dream too, it's Jake there and not Edward. (Not that I'm complaining at all! It's just weird.)

Ah, Jake and Nessie. Lol! One of them needs to break, and soon before it's too late. This is getting really ridiculous! Although, this sort of behavior is normal for teenagers. Like Emmett said, the boys are scaredy cats when it comes to admitting their true feeling about a girl. Lol! Boys are just crazy like that! :P But, it's high time for Nessie to talk to Jake abut it, like everyone keeps telling her too. Stop beating around the bush, so to speak, and talk. Although I think Jake does know she's falling for him, he just doesn't want to push her when she's not ready. I wouldn't mind a Jake POV on this one, or something short about when he got her the necklace; what was doing through his mind? And he started to say something else when he gave it to her; what was that? I know so many questions! Can't wait to find out the answers! :D

The birthday party was fabulous! Of course, it was planned by Alice! :P And Nessie's presents were so perfect for her too!

I love how sweet Emmett is. It's like they're all trying to help her along with Jake, and figuring out what's going on in her heart, without being too obvious about it. I think they've all accepted that they are going to be together, and they're just waiting for Nessie to finally realize it.

Oh, please update soon! This is driving me nuts! I want to know what happens next! :D
nmaa999 chapter 7 . 8/16/2009
Wow Wow Wow

really great story.

I really like this story.

Did I mention i like this story

your a really good author.
jaijaimays chapter 7 . 8/13/2009
i am LOVING it! Please update SOON. Even though there are thousands of story on here, there are not very many that actually draw you into the story. You do a great job of picking up where SM left off but also staying true to the original while making this your own. I absolutely love the fact that I dont feel as though I am re reading the twilight series worded different with a few twists thrown in there! I feel as though I actually went to Wally World or B and N and picked your books from the shelves to purchase! Keep up the good work and again, please update and keep it coming
missp1987 chapter 7 . 8/12/2009
Not one negative remark is possible! YES...Daddyward is amazing. I love the way he is showing Jacob the respect he deserves...not treating him like some love sick hormonal teenage boy. I also love that Edward is acknowledging the special relationship that has developed over the years between him and Jacob. I have always believed that is where it would have headed if SM had continued the story.

I am also loving Renesmee. You are doing an amazing job bringing her to life. I am not sure how I feel about Marcus being her first kiss...

Great job!
Khryspy chapter 7 . 8/12/2009
WOW is all I have to say. I felt like I was holding my breath the entire time from the intensity of everything. Through out the books I was always Team Edward, Now I can't stop cheering for Jake and being Team Jacob. I was so hoping she would finally realize her love for him because he deserves it. I'm so excited. And the foreshadowing of a fight is amazing. I know a fight means favorite people could die, but the way you've written it makes me want to see it. To know what happens. I can't wait for another update.
shayblack chapter 7 . 8/12/2009
I ABSOLUTELY love this chapter! It was intense and emotional, very moving. I really like 'Daddyward' as you call him. He is very caring and truly wants what is best for Renesmee.

I wonder how long it will take for Nessie to realize Jake loves her too?

Thanks for the amazing chapter!
gossip-bangkok chapter 7 . 8/12/2009
yep! Daddyward is so cute!

Thank you soo much!

Looking forward to the next chapter! XD
Chellie09 chapter 7 . 8/11/2009
Oh, wow! Now I'm an emotional wreck just from reading this chapter; especially when Edward realizes that Alice was wrong about Jake needing more competition, and that Jake has no claim on Nessie but rather she has the claim on him, that Edward would rather see Jake and Nessie together than for her to be with anyone else. That whole paragraph had the water works going! This chapter was so beautiful; both chapters, really. :D

That date sounded fabulous, until the end when they kissed. Wow, talk about emotional roller coaster for Nessie, without the help of Jasper. And that night terror. OME.

I feel so sorry for both Jake and Edward in this. Wow. This has got to be so hard for Jake right now, and for Edward it's probably even worse because not only can he see Jake's body language he can also read his mind. Along with knowing now how they both feel about each other, and not being able to do anything about it.

I absolutely LOVE Daddyward! :D He's so awesome! The best dad ever! He has so much love for both Bella and Nessie, it's amazing! My heart breaks for him as he watches her after that night terror, his baby girl, so vulnerable, fragile and breakable right now. And the feelings he has for Jake: "Jake was my brother. He was my son. My loyalty fell to him," OME. That's heart wrenching! Ah! Wow!

Oh, I can't wait for another update! Please make it soon! :D
tiffi24 chapter 7 . 8/11/2009
my kids had night terrors..scary things.

Very well done!

I do love Edward as a daddy...I think we would all love to have a daddy who loves that much and could kick that much ass too :)
Navarre chapter 7 . 8/11/2009
Excellent chapter, Amanda Beth! What an awesome way to roll out the relationship between Jake and Ness.

Indeed, I do love Daddyward in this. He deeply loves his little girl and I hope Ness really starts to appreciate everything her parents are and what they went through to have her.

And please do NOT kill off our Cullens - EVER! Nor Jake.

Great job on this story!
Tracish chapter 7 . 8/11/2009
Yes, it was very intense. I liked it. Your story line is so interesting. You do an excelent job of capturing the atmosphere.
remylebeauishot chapter 7 . 8/11/2009
I have to say, when you first said you were going to be repeating the chapters from a different point of view through this story, I had my doubts. You make it work. I am very impressed! You manage to keep the second POV interesting and it doesn't feel like I'm reading the same chapter over. Great Job! Please keep it going!
329 | « Prev Page 1 .. 10 17 18 19 20 21 .. Last Next »