Reviews for The Prophet's Child: The Story of Renesmee Cullen
The Predatory Wasp chapter 3 . 8/4/2009
this was really really great.
missp1987 chapter 3 . 8/4/2009
Amanda Beth-I LOVE the new story! Chapter 1 in Renesmee's POV

was terrific. But, Chapter 1 in Edward's POV was AWESWOME!

I really like the fact that you are allowing Jake to be a grown-up, or something like it at least. A lot of fanfics portray him as an immature sex-crazed teenager, and that isn't the Jacob SM gave us. I also like the "mind" banter between Edward and Renesmee.

The only tiny criticism I have is that in one case, you forgot you were writing in Edward's POV, and left the dialogue tag in Renesmee's POV...but, that is an understandable mistake when you are writing back and forth in more than one POV.

Amazing writing! Can't wait to see where the next chapter takes us!
Chellie09 chapter 3 . 8/4/2009
I do like this format! And I love Edward's POV! There's so much there, in everything everyone else is thinking also, so much more than anyone else's POV!

"I was being irrational, unreasonable and- a father." Lol! That he is, and a very good one indeed! I liked his comment about going prematurely grey! That was funny! :P

His feeling's toward Jake haven't really changed much since the very beginning, when he was going after Bella and not Renesmee. He still wants to strangle him for even thinking those thoughts, when Jake slips that is! It's amazing how quickly Jake is able to cover his thoughts, better than the rest of the family, aside from Alice! But he's right, he's just gonna have to get used to it. This is what happens with imprints. But now they know for sure, he loves her.

Can't wait for the next chapter! Will Renesmee find out the truth about her and Jake soon? Oh, this is going to be good! :D PLEASE update soon!
Chellie09 chapter 2 . 8/4/2009
I think you've done a really great job in writing Renesmee!

It's sad that Emmett and Rosalie are moving, even though it's only to Portland. But I understand why after hearing what Rosalie's intentions were while Bella was pregnant.

So I take it the Volturi have heard the prophecy, that's why they want the Cullen's dead? Yep, this is sure to get very interesting!

Can't wait to read more! On to read Edward's POV! :D
Tracish chapter 3 . 8/3/2009
Great start. I love reading it from multiple povs. I love how you write the characters. I think you do a great job with Nessie.
Burntcore chapter 3 . 8/3/2009
Great start so far. I did notice one thing. In this chapter you reference that Jasper was going to his senior homeroom.. but in the 2nd chapter, it is mentioend that Jasper is a junior. :) Can't wait to see how the rest of this story goes. Love it!
gossip-bangkok chapter 2 . 8/3/2009
Awesome chapter...

I'm really looking forward to the next chapter.. XD

Thank you very much..

hope you'll update soon!

LOVE IT!
Raven Jadewolfe chapter 3 . 8/3/2009
if we thought he was uber protective of Bella, I can only imagine how bad its going to be with Nessie
Raven Jadewolfe chapter 2 . 8/3/2009
When will Edward learn?
gossip-bangkok chapter 1 . 8/3/2009
sounds cool..

looking forward to reading more..

hope you will update another chapter soon...

thank you very much.. XD
twilightobsessedmomofone chapter 1 . 8/3/2009
I think you are off to a great start. I can't wait to read your first chapter. I really enjoyed Life After Forks and look forward to the sequel. I have faith that your characterization of Renesmee will keep us looking for more, as you seem to really "know" the other characters inside and out. This is just one of the reasons that I enjoy your writing.
Panda-girl19 chapter 1 . 8/3/2009
Hey, if this story is as good as the previous one than it wll b one of the best on Fanfic. and good don't leave out edward/ bella they r my favorite!
Dreams Are Bursting Bubbles chapter 1 . 8/3/2009
I'm really looking forward to seeing the next few chapters. I already like your way to write. Thank you for trying to do this story. Maybe you might have a look at my story. Thanks. :) Keep up the good work!
Chellie09 chapter 1 . 8/3/2009
Yay! I can't wait to read this story!

Yes, Renesmee is the most complicated character to write, probably more so than her father - who can read minds and loves to over-react to everything! Lol!

Please post more soon! I am definitely going to be reading! :D
KKariWilliams chapter 1 . 8/3/2009
Sounds good keep writing please
301 | « Prev Page 1 .. 10 17 18 19 20 21 Next »