Reviews for The Prophet's Child: The Story of Renesmee Cullen
Lillian1718 chapter 29 . 9/12/2010
Thank you SO SO SO much for writing this! This was one of the best books I have ever read. I realy loved Twilight in Forks and The Prophets Child and it was awesome how u showed renesmee growing up. Good luck:)

I also loved the ending thanks again!
LucyLu19 chapter 29 . 9/12/2010
I loved this book SO much! You are an amazing author and I loved Life after Forks and the Prophets Child. Thankyou!
pegp chapter 29 . 5/28/2010
thank you for this story it is amazing i totall love it. tho i would have liked to see the cullen family live in italy and then rule proper but this is alright nway this is a very good fan-fiction it amazin
Readaholic187 chapter 29 . 4/27/2010
Thank you so very much for the story. This is without a doubt the most realistic look at the relationship between Jacob, Bella, and Nessie that I have every read. One of the aspects that I really liked as you were having these characters deal with the past is that the present was marching on regardless of their need to stop and work things out. Just like real life, time doesn't stand still to let feelings be resolved.

On a side note, I loved what you did with Jane's role at the end. Very fitting in that it works with her overall personality instead of against it.
Lulyf1 chapter 29 . 4/24/2010
I truly enjoyed the story. Very well written but I think Sam, as one of the stronger wolves, shouldn't have died. But that's just me. :-) and I also think it would have been cool if Audrey would have imprinted with one of the wolves. Just to add more love. But overall it was excellent. Thank you!
AnnabethRenesmee chapter 2 . 4/8/2010
KEWL I LIK THIS
Lulyf1 chapter 10 . 4/4/2010
You've done a great job writing this! I was reading Anne Rice's The Vampire Lestat and saw a reference to Ramses in Egypt. Is that where you got it from? Pretty intersting twist!
Lulyf1 chapter 7 . 4/2/2010
Awesome! Awesome! I love it! I think you've done a great job with the characters! just a little sad about Rose and Emmett and that twist you threw in. Keep them coming. I hate when I get into stories then the authors take a hiatus!
The Predatory Wasp chapter 29 . 3/25/2010
this was an amazing story. it takes a great writer to keep it up as long as you have. this was a great ending and i'm looking forward to those one-shots.
saphiraV chapter 29 . 3/24/2010
dear amanda, congratulation for the completion of TPC! and i relly hope you will be a great novelist one day..thank you for doing all this..i dont have a talent for writing and i always wonder how are the coven coping after breaking dawn..my fave chap is the last one,'loose ends'...i love it when bella intentionally show her skin to charlie..thank you!
kyky xx 123 chapter 29 . 3/24/2010
Your story is amazing! i was hooked in the 1st few chapters... it was even better cause after breaking dawn i was like but do the volturi come back, does renesmee and jacob stay together, does charlie ever find out, and you as good as answered all the questions,, i like this ending.

go yoou

k x
fickl life chapter 29 . 3/23/2010
I really liked this story but itens it impsoeble to live forever just like with the voltire they will be overthrone wont they? other than that great job hope you star right anouther story you might like doing something frome the Vampire Academy serise it is very intresting if you have not hered of it.

great book glad i had the pleaser of reading it. :)
twilightobsessedmomofone chapter 29 . 3/23/2010
I think you did a wonderful job on this fanfiction work and I enjoyed the ending. I think I am going to go back and reread LAF from the beginning, and this one as well, because it was sometimes hard for me to remember only reading as new chapters were posted.

I would definitely love to read anything else that you write here. You have a gift.
ElektraLane chapter 29 . 3/23/2010
I liked the epilouge. It was a good way to tie up everything. You are a great author!
Jollypop chapter 29 . 3/22/2010
Fantastic ending. I loved the idea about Bella telling how the world changed and how it went after 2 centuries. I love this story and I think it's sad that it's over, but I couldn't have thought of a better way to end it other than how you did it. Fantastic job.

I just wanted to wish you good luck with your own novel, I'm sure it will be great. With your writing skills it can't be other than great.

Good luck.