Reviews for The Prophet's Child: The Story of Renesmee Cullen
simonebruneau chapter 29 . 3/21/2010
GREAT STORY...really love it :)
FanNan46 chapter 29 . 3/21/2010
Well Amanda Beth - I'm so sorry the story is over! But thank you for writing 2 very wonderful and creative stories. I look forward to your novel in the future and I'm sure you will be a very successful writer! Congratulations and God Bless!

Nancy
Burntcore chapter 29 . 3/21/2010
Interesting way to end the story... mutations making it possible for vampires to walk among everyone else. Would those mutations make it possible for non-vegetarian vampires to feed from humans?
shayblack chapter 29 . 3/21/2010
Congrats Amanda Beth!

I know how hard it is to write and ending of a story. Especially if you want to please or appease your readers.

I liked the epilogue, short as it was. I am sad that its over, but you wove an amazing and beautiful tale for us loyal fans!

Please let me know how your novel goes, I will love to read it someday! :)

Shay
missannabella chapter 29 . 3/21/2010
The ending was perfect. I loved your story. Thank you for sharing your writing.
NJ94 chapter 29 . 3/21/2010
Even though all good things must come to an end, I have throughly enjoyed this story. It is so different from all that i have read. It was very well written, both in grammar and punctuation. Good luck with your writings. Maybe one day we'll get a story in book form.
Tracish chapter 29 . 3/21/2010
Amanda Beth, I enjoyed your story from start to finish! Thank you for sharing.
Openhome chapter 29 . 3/21/2010
Simple. Perfection.
Chellie09 chapter 29 . 3/21/2010
And the perfect happy ending ever! Thank you! Keeping them in Forks, where they belong, where the whole story started is perfect. It really couldn't have been better! And I'm glad Bella got to have that little baby she dreamed about while pregnant, even if it is her grandson, and certainly not the same one she saw, but better! I also like the idea of the aftermath of WWI, radiation and the effects of it, making it possible for them to 'come out' and live even more like humans.

As much as I hate to see this story end, and to see you go; I am happy for you! Good luck with writing your own story, I will be looking forward to reading it! Keep up the great writing, and I'm sure you will go far!
shayblack chapter 28 . 3/20/2010
This was a very touching chapter! I was crying so hard when Bella and Charlie were talking. You are an amazing writer, I felt like I was standing right there, listening to Bella's (silent) heart break. It was like she wanted him to KNOW, but knew that he couldn't. I'm glad that he's going to be in their lives for the rest of his. I wonder if Bella ever misses Renee?

I am glad the family is all back together! Like you wrote, 'the way it's supposed to be'.

I am sad the story is over, it was so beautifully written! :) good luck with your future challenges
MissPreston chapter 28 . 3/20/2010
I had wondered how you were going to end it and I have to say it was nothing short of amazing. You truly are a wonderful author. I have had a great time following you since LAF. It was actually one of the very first stories I came across here and I am so glad I did. I look forward to the epilogue and anything else you will write in the future, no matter how long that may be.
Openhome chapter 28 . 3/19/2010
Amanda Beth,

This has truly been a beautifully written and exquisitely thought through stories I have read. You did a beautiful job ending this just as it should be, with everyone healing and whole and able to move on with life. Thank you so much for tying up the present and the past and the future into a complete story line that has taken us all on a wonderful journey.
ElektraLane chapter 28 . 3/19/2010
I really enjoyed this! It had some nice loose ends all tied up nicely in a bow :) Your a great author!
Burntcore chapter 28 . 3/19/2010
Loved how you tied up those "loose ends"... this is one of the few vamp stories I really enjoyed reading. I ususally stick to the AH ones. I have enjoyed this and the previous series you have written. I hope you have more stories between your ears ready to come out. Your characterizations and storytelling are wonderful.
shutterbugdeb chapter 28 . 3/19/2010
I just have to say that I have enjoyed your story very much. But some friends of mine and I are needing a point clarified: What is the problem with Rose? Why would she think the family wouldn't want her around? I have skimmed previous chapters trying to find the answer, but I am stumped. I remember after the battle nothing was mentioned about whether or not Rosalie was safe, unharmed, but we are drawing a serious blank about a rift with the family. Help?
301 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »