Reviews for The Idiot's Guide to Not Fall for Your Best Friend
Theoldme chapter 1 . 1/10/2014
OMYGOSH IT'S JUST SO FREAKIN BEAUTIFUL. So. I'm going to tell you something. This is the first review I write in like, two years or so and I wouldn't be doing it if this doesn't deserve it. And I have a huge smile in my face, and half an hour ago I didn't, so. Thank you for doing this lovely silly thing, thank you so much... and a happy new year! (?)
GhibliGirl91 chapter 1 . 7/20/2013
Well...I officially love you. There are too many AUs and such that don't take account of the obvious good bits in their lives. So, thank you muchly.
ilovebks chapter 1 . 6/16/2013
Amazing story! Superbly written! Really good! XD
Soul93 chapter 1 . 4/14/2013
This was such a hilarious and fluffy piece! A wonderful read.
Hey chapter 1 . 2/9/2013
I really enjoyed this. I thought it was hilarious. I am not much of a grammer person so I can't say much on that. But I did enjoy each step you put in and the situations. Great job.
BosRonald chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
the mythologist chapter 1 . 6/26/2012
Love it. Looooove it. May have gone through these very steps in the past, and love the way you've put Ichigo through hell and back, with such an excellent prize at the end. Thanks for writing this!
Insanity-Plus chapter 1 . 5/1/2012
This was really lovely. It truly was amazing. It was funny, smart, and really well done. I enjoyed it quite a lot! I'm glad you did this. Rukia was really funny all through this. And Ichigo was a really relatable character! You are really talented and I hope to read more from you in the future!

Keep it up!

-Mikie AKA Insanity!
AJLYAMBER96 chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
oooohhhhhh i loved it!
Willow Athena chapter 1 . 11/22/2011
This was a really well written story,very believeable, and with so much rich humor thrown in. I really enjoyed reading it, even at 3 in the morning, when I couldn't sleep. As always, I hope for more of their interaction, perhaphs in an allied story you write?
Animaddie chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
NyahAAA! I love this story, soooooo adding it to my favorites XD
ichirukitard chapter 1 . 5/25/2011
Awww this one-shot is made of awesomesauce! It got me smiling, laughing, and cheering for these two love birds. You made a fan outta me! XD I just loved how you took your time by dividing each step to show us how Ichigo came to realize his feelings for Rukia. Other fics that I read with similar theme, often rushed it and didn't give me the same satisfaction like yours. You're just a darn great writer, period!

I greatly enjoyed reading and liking each step, but I especially loved Steps 5 and 12 the most. It was so bad but cute of Ichigo to lie to Rukia in order to keep her to himself. The last step was made of win. I was kinda shock that it was Rukia who confessed first. It was so adorable of her to try to make up with Ichigo, so he won't stop being friend with her. Haha it's so like them to have an argument over silly things when they declaring love to one another. I just loved how you write their fluffy scenes, and the kisses were so cute and sweet. Love your writing, love this story, and love LOVE ICHIRUKI!
svetl chapter 1 . 4/30/2011
I really love this. It's so adorable and cute :) xoxo
gaia08 chapter 1 . 4/13/2011
OMG..! i love this one-shot! really!it was so cute and funny..i was seriously laughing when i got the "who said denial was only a river in Egypt" thing.. hahaha! XD

you got me there! wahahaha! or maybe i was just slow? LOL..XD

anyways! well written! it was a really cute and adorable story..very ichiruki! 3

thank you for the AWESOME story! i had a wonderful time reading it! (o)/
The Wuppie chapter 1 . 10/11/2010
I was looking over my favourites, and curious, I began rereading this. I must say, I am glad I added this to my favourites, because it is freaking brilliant. I could never write a story so funny, in character, cute, original and funny and cute. Truly amazing!

If you would ever publish a book, I am sure I would purchase it right away! [And that does mean something because I live in the Netherlands, and all[I mean most] foreign things are so bloody expansive, it kills me.]

I hope you'll write something again soon! :D :D