Reviews for One hour that changed everything
pinkorangepurple chapter 64 . 4/14
forrr theee lovee offf goddd please uppp soon
pinkorangepurple chapter 64 . 4/14
uppppppppp pleasee amm beggg att youuu please
Shalk Zailackar chapter 1 . 3/13
Nice chapter. You have a well written style of story telling. I also think the different blips you have shown about this story are pretty interesting. I really enjoyed reading the portrayal of the Hyuuga clan and their relationship with the Tent city and Tazuna. I did think that the Hyuuga's from the small sampling you spoke about seemed to be a bit less conceited, if still having fine control over themselves. Although I guess having your home destroyed and being forced to hide your true nature would be a life lesson to any one.
PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON
Guest chapter 64 . 11/23/2016
Great story I really hope you update eventually
mushy guillotine chapter 1 . 11/17/2016
Good almost lost track of this fic. Glad to find it again.
Naru285 chapter 7 . 5/27/2016
Nicely done man there's not many stories on the site I think that are well-written and Original Stories so very well done
grimlock1987 chapter 64 . 1/29/2016
It has taken about a month to read up to this point and it was great. Hope you keep it up. Thanks for the great read
sagar hussain chapter 64 . 1/20/2016
Awesome chapter
NotAGunForHire chapter 64 . 1/11/2016
Your story is particularly depressing of late, that might explain some of the lack of reviews. You're doing a great job, but it seems clear that a tragic ending is approaching.
Guest chapter 7 . 1/11/2016
Nice chappie
Affably Evil chapter 64 . 1/10/2016
Interesting chapter, the fights we're action packed with some interesting interactions.

That's an interesting idea with kabuto possible being kakashis brother due to the hair colour. I've never seen that before.

Poor jiraya, having to face a former pupil and woman who has certain distracting features must be he'll for him. Very amusing until of cource konan revealed her trump card and almost killed him along with his forces. At least he survived despite his injuries.

Things still looking pretty bad for everyone (oto being naturally quite merciless and inhumane with it's genetically modified army) but hopefully they can pull through.

On my part you updated before I had a chance to read the last chapter because I had a lot on my plate unfortunately. As I'm sure you know sometimes reviews randomly dip off or increase for reasons that likely having to do with the chapter contents itself (though I understand wondering about it regardless).
MaddenMobileJesus chapter 64 . 1/9/2016
!
Affably Evil chapter 63 . 1/9/2016
Very good chapter.

Really liked shikamaru and cos battle. Always liked the versatility of the Naras jutsu not to mention the strategy to exploit it for all its worth. To bad he had to jinx it seems.

The scenes with itachi (amusingly dense) and konohamaru/Zankaro( their entertaining repertoire based on bickering) were both funny to read.

On the other side you have the suitable grim realities of facing annihilation and the steps needed to possible help secure bloodlines. Nice bit of characterization with fugaku was still thinking about how his clan numbers could give him future political leverage even when he wasnt even sure if his clan would survive.

Also Asumas opinion of kuranai is amusingly ironic given canon, but hes been through different things so its understandable(met tenna and never got to know kurenai).
Akamatt chapter 64 . 1/9/2016
Wow, poor Jiraiya (and these villagers). Good chapter looking forward to the next.