Reviews for when you make it wonderful
Cara-Cara chapter 1 . 11/27/2013
HOLY SHIT! Awesome story, broseph.
Devilish-to-TokioHotelFan chapter 1 . 10/29/2010
awesome! i love cheshire! he's so cute!love the story!
Aquen chapter 1 . 9/8/2010
A very wonderful oneshot, you made Cheshire so cute in it Really wonderful job that portrayed Cheshire excellently!
K a t r i x a chapter 1 . 3/26/2010
you should know by now how I fell on your writing ] excellent as always.
hopexescaliber chapter 1 . 3/26/2010
it's sad that Cheshire died... but this was a cute one-shot
lawlingalltheway chapter 1 . 1/18/2010
Very nice take on Cheshire & Alice's background! Sweet, beautiful story.
colorfulCheshire chapter 1 . 1/16/2010
It was very sweet and added insight to poor Cheshire. (and it's also the only Cheshire story that isn't shounen-ai)

Simple and sweet, but I loved it.
skullster chapter 1 . 1/3/2010
Ah, it really depicts the feel of Cheshire and why he hates one Alive while loves the other. I loved it, one I'll defiantly reread in the near future. 33
SpiffyPuffins chapter 1 . 12/23/2009
Very well written. You got the mood down perfectly.

There aren't enough fanfics like this one . . .
Blasphemi chapter 1 . 8/26/2009
Excuse my dull words, I'm still kinda sleepy...(mumbles about how I should start sleeping earlier).

Mm, moving on, I love this story, I love the Cheshire Neko, and I love you for writing this. Thanks for writing this!
beppin14 chapter 1 . 8/26/2009
CHESHIRE Y_Y
Repsechaeus chapter 1 . 8/5/2009
Aw! Thank you so much! It's fantastic! I really love it; it's perfectly Cheshire-y. C:

Sorry I haven't gotten back to you sooner, or began your request. I was in North Carolina and had no computer. BUT. I shall start as soon as I catch a bit of inspiration.

Again, THANK YOU SO MUCH! I love this. It's absolutely wonderful. I can't thank you enough. C:
Shield-Wolf2426 chapter 1 . 8/3/2009
My favorite Pandora hearts story you have made so far, and I'm sure there are more to come. I think you had Cheshire character down right, all of his ideas and thoughts seem to match his character from the manga, good job. Of course there was going to be angst Cheshire's life is one big tragedy. Made me cry, poor Cheshire. Loved this story!
wirbil chapter 1 . 8/3/2009
-shocked by awesomeness- As usual, it was /fantastic/. Yup.

The way that this was all from Cheshire's point of view was refreshing. And this perfectly portrayed his character. It's nice to think of this as a kitty POV because that's was what Cheshire was before he became whatever he is. x3 Larv kitties.
Midnight x Poker chapter 1 . 8/3/2009
Hey! -

I love Chesire- next to Gil, he's my favourite. I really liked this. The descriptions and all were spot on, as usual.

Ari x