Reviews for Stuck in the Middle with Clue
glistening moon chapter 9 . 4/27/2010
i think that maybe the reaction to Jenny being alive should have been bigger but maybe it was because she was just waking up out of a sedative.
i enjoyed the chapter though, and i am really looking forward to the next update :)
milady dragon chapter 9 . 4/26/2010

I just loved Jackie's reaction to Jenny, since she's about Rose's age. Too funny.

Is this before the TW episode Reset? Because the TW gang would have known Martha if it was after.

Can't wait to see what you pull off next!
glistening moon chapter 8 . 3/17/2010
good chapter, i would enjoy another chapter about the groups in the cells though, they seem interesting... :)

update soon!
milady dragon chapter 8 . 3/16/2010
I missed this story!

And I seriously need to watch this movie again! *goes to DVD shelf and takes it down*

Plus I had this picture of Jack in glasses, and about had a heart palpitation...

Can't wait for the next chapter!
Lizzle09 chapter 7 . 2/5/2010
Great chapter, I loved how you introduced Jenny and found the link between them all.

I loved how they took over and Jenny was talking about her dad, I bet she's been doing a hell of alot of running :P

Yeah so great chapter, cant wait for an update :)

glistening moon chapter 7 . 2/2/2010
lol, a nice friendly chat while they are being held in a cell :P

i liked the chapter, and i really like that you updated! :D

update soon! :D
milady dragon chapter 7 . 2/2/2010
Glad to see the two teams getting together to plot. I'm really looking forward to see what they get up to. Am also really curious as to who's behind all this...
Lizzle09 chapter 6 . 11/29/2009
Great update, Im loving the use of the actual weapons from Cluedo!

Good times (y)

Poor Rose, Pete dead again :(

It did make me laugh when the Doctor wanted to chuck the gun out the window and then his last thought aswell :)

Well done,

Update soon

milady dragon chapter 6 . 11/24/2009
I just found this, and I can't stop laughing! I'm a big fan of the movie Clue and just love how this is crossing over. Can't wait to read more!
glistening moon chapter 6 . 11/22/2009
OH! the plot thickens... wow, i have always wanted to say that! :)

awesome chapter, it told us why they were there, and someone died! do you know what was even better? You mentioned me! :D

thankyou for mentioning me.

update soon XD
Ms.H.B chapter 5 . 10/18/2009
aw you diden't tell us who wolsworth was :[ hes the villein isn't he? o is he the master? davros with clocking tech? a disgruntled kroton? er... not that last one
Lizzle09 chapter 5 . 10/8/2009
Aha, a great two couple of chapters (:

I like the update and how the storyline is going, I loved in the forth chapter the references to Torchwood and UNIT and I loved how Jack spilt soup over Rose (:

And then when Peter Tyler walked in I was like :O, and I love how the Doctor recognises everyone and is careful about accepting any food.

Chapter 10 was great with the introduction of Jenny and such, it was nice to have more characters introduced with the background of how people got where they did in the story (:

Loved it,

Well done.

Update soon

glistening moon chapter 5 . 10/6/2009
wow, that was a good chapter, it had more of a plot than the last one, thats good. i would say what links them all together would be the doctor, or the tardis... or even just aliens to be honest...

update soon, and thanks for mentioning me. :)
glistening moon chapter 3 . 8/31/2009
hm, interesting... so.

micheal mustard: Micky

Blanche White: Sarah Jane

is Elizabeth Peacock Donna?

thats the only person i can think of with red hair...

Update soon :)
Lizzle09 chapter 3 . 8/11/2009
Another great chapter!

So, are Rose & the Doctor visiting this place? Lol ... just wondering ;)

Update soon x