Reviews for Someone's Out to Get You!
Leanne chapter 17 . 6/13/2016
I very much enjoyed the story. I liked that it had an exciting storyline, but also that Jack and Sam have problems like everyone else in life. And also that they overcame their problems by talking. Please keep writing.
Schatze8210 chapter 17 . 10/20/2015
Definitely a very satisfying story.
Hazmatt chapter 17 . 8/28/2009
Great chapter! I really enjoyed it! Perfect! I'm glad that everything worked out!
Hazmatt chapter 16 . 8/28/2009
Brilliant chapter! I'm glad that tehy figured it all out! I hope that this means that it is only a matter of time before tehy have detained Ba'al and can go about their business in peace!
Hazmatt chapter 15 . 8/28/2009
Are the Wraith really on their way or are teh sensors just saying that they are? Great chapter! I hope they can foil Ba'al again!
Hazmatt chapter 14 . 8/28/2009
Brilliant chapter! I really enjoyed it! I loved it! Jack asking for the definition of important and the Captain almost falling over to salute! Perfect! I hope they can save Atlantis!
Hazmatt chapter 13 . 8/28/2009
That's not good! Great chapter! I really enjoyed it! I hope that this plan can be stopped! Perfect!
Hazmatt chapter 12 . 8/28/2009
That was so moving! Amazing chapter! I'm glad that they sorted all that out! Brilliant!
Hazmatt chapter 11 . 8/28/2009
Does this mean that Walter wasn't involved? Thank goodness! Great chapter! I really enjoyed it!
Hazmatt chapter 10 . 8/28/2009
Great chapter! I really enjoyed it! They have the wrong guy for the mail thing don't they? I hope they catch who's responsible and that they can prevent the plan from reaching fruition!
Hazmatt chapter 9 . 8/28/2009
Walter is involved? No way! Great chapter! Is this Ba'al orsome other Goa'uld? What exactly is his plan?
Hazmatt chapter 8 . 8/28/2009
Great chapter! That's got to be hard for Sam to be getting the cold shoulder as it were from Jack! I hope things can get straightened out!
Hazmatt chapter 7 . 8/28/2009
These poor people! Great chapter! I really enjoyed it! I hope things can be sorted out for all of these couples!
Hazmatt chapter 6 . 8/28/2009
So were more than just Sam and Jack broken up, or are they just speculating that there are more? I really enjoyed this chapter! I like this story!
Hazmatt chapter 5 . 8/28/2009
Who was Walter to get and detain? Great chapter! I enjoyed it!