Reviews for The Last Place You Look
Navy Bow chapter 49 . 8/29/2015
This is one of the best fanfics I have read. I like how you discribe Hermione's anorexia and how you really get into what she is feeling. Personally having a mental illness I can relate to her emotions and how people treat you differently and so on. Update soon! 3
Guest chapter 8 . 6/27/2015
She glares at snapes scales even thought she recently brought her own scales
Guest chapter 7 . 6/27/2015
I thought he asked her to stay after class and yet she didn't and he didn't say or do anything about it he just LET her go ! WHY? "Granger!" she flinched at the harsh sound of his voice, nearly dropping the vial that had just opened in her hands. "I expect you to speak with me after class to discuss an appropriate consequence for your late arrival this afternoon."

"Yes, sir." Her voice was barely above a whisper. The image from his third dream flashed before his eyes once more, the tiny body crumbling to dust in his clutching arms, drifting away into nothingness…

When class ended, Hermione vanished with the other students, already gone when he looked out into the hall.
Guest chapter 6 . 6/27/2015
NOT ANOREXIC! IS SHE BULIMIC SINCE SHE IS THROWING UP ! GET IT RIGHT! She knew she had a problem with food. Maybe some people would consider her anorexic
Guest chapter 3 . 6/27/2015
I HOPE HERMIONE DID PICK UP THE BLADE SO SHE CAN USE IT OR ANYTHING EWWW AIDS AND NO MATTER HOW MANY TIMES SHE CLEANS IT STILL RUNS THAT SAME RISK
hermionefan1983 chapter 46 . 10/13/2014
she should never have asked if they can really go to another room then they would have had sex if she didnt distract him! hermione you are an IDIOT!
hermionefan1983 chapter 42 . 10/13/2014
did they have sex in the end? its not very clear if they did or didnt!
hermionefan1983 chapter 41 . 10/13/2014
why would she be left alone in the end if they both had long lives? is it because they will never get together or was it because she was older and will die first?
hermionefan1983 chapter 37 . 10/12/2014
why didnt harry question hermione about severus? where is the dark lord?
hermionefan1983 chapter 36 . 10/12/2014
heheheh good one Luna!
hermionefan1983 chapter 34 . 10/12/2014
where is the dark lord? is he still around and where is draco in all this?
hermionefan1983 chapter 28 . 10/12/2014
oh no hermione is underaged? oh no severus is abandoning her?
hermionefan1983 chapter 27 . 10/12/2014
darn it Ginny! you stupid girl!
hermionefan1983 chapter 27 . 10/12/2014
if they leave food in her room she could corge and the purge!
hermionefan1983 chapter 25 . 10/12/2014
i thought the potion made hermione horny for severus NOT Ginny?