Reviews for The Heartbreaker

iT WAS A MiX 0F

EVERYTHiNG HUM0R,R0MANCE

ETC.!
CK.thegirlsintheback.KC chapter 15 . 10/8/2009
Well I have to say this, one I loved the story, twoI dont really like the ending even though it was really nice and three for future refferance please go 20 chapters next time I felt it was a great story but could of been better with a few more chapters. Last but not least, Thanks for wrting such a good story and I look forward to reading more; I hope.
Katoo chapter 16 . 9/30/2009
I'll Soo miss your story :( I'd love to know what you think of my story ( ies ) :D but well if you have time you know ;) well i'm back to writing my next chappie . :D x
Pink Is just a color chapter 15 . 9/30/2009
nice end :X
Katoo chapter 15 . 9/30/2009
NO i like the twist but NO *cry* the end? .. :'( gonna mis it !
kechii chapter 15 . 9/30/2009
cool story. cool ending. really, i didn't expect that one. Nice! If only that happen in the real twilight saga, then I would be jumping and bouncing all over the house like ALice (lol I'm exaggerating) well anyway minus the JTMD not that i don't like it as a matter fact i love it it just doesn't fit with the the original twilight saga. but generally, i love your story, the concept, the characters, everything!
twird96 chapter 15 . 9/29/2009
aww! i kinda sad it was a dream though. i luved ur story and will miss ur writing and John being in Norway!
TwilightJemS chapter 7 . 9/19/2009