Reviews for Hush Little Brother
ViolateHim chapter 5 . 10/22/2014
I have read that poem before and it always made me cry so now I am laying in a puddle of tears because of you! thank you though because I loved this story! it sucks that this accually happens to some kids.
MusicMyEscape chapter 5 . 6/12/2014
This was so heartbreakingly beautiful!
I really loved this, even thou you finished this a while ago i had to review!
BlackIce Children chapter 5 . 6/25/2013
I almost cried. I-I-I CAN'T HANDLE THE FEELS!
jensengirl4eva chapter 5 . 9/11/2010
Omg this was so sad but it was great. I really enjoyed reading it.
CalamityJim chapter 5 . 8/2/2010
I cried through the entire story. It is beautiful and just so sad! Amazing job.
doyleshuny chapter 5 . 2/2/2010
I did like the way it turned out. I kind of figured the only way to get that poor baby away from Mick was to have him die. No adult was going to save the poor little thing. I kind of felt that it was a happy ending because Sammy got to be with his big brother Dean. Both boys got to be with their parents. THe sad thing is Mick will never be punished for what he did.
doyleshuny chapter 2 . 2/2/2010
I hate Mick!
doyleshuny chapter 1 . 2/2/2010
Well Holy Crap this is freakin sad! MY GOD! I'm already tearing up and I'm only on chapter one! It's sad but very very well written. Fantastic Job!
anon chapter 5 . 11/14/2009
I really like this story,sweet and sad
LightLessStar chapter 5 . 9/16/2009
That was really sad, it was a good story though!
RisingSun chapter 5 . 9/16/2009
Why on earth should I kill you? ;-)

This ending was perfect! The brothers are together again and that's all that matters.

The poem still gives me shivers. Really good idea to use it.

Keep up your good work, I'll visit your profile now or then ...

kind regards from Germany
XxTypoMasterxX chapter 5 . 9/16/2009
aw, that was very sad. Almost had me in tears, had to keep them back on the kitchen table though. :) I'm happy they got reunited, especially with John and Mary. :)
XxTypoMasterxX chapter 4 . 9/13/2009
aw thats sad. :(
xRisingSunx chapter 4 . 9/13/2009
No need to be nervous, this chapter was great! )

It was interesting to see everything in Sam's POV. It was so sweet when Dean sang Sammy to sleep ...

How can you stop there? Is Dean able to save Sam? Even if he's dead?

keep it up!

ps: maybe you can accept anonymous reviews in the furure? Maybe it will get you more feedback!
xRisingSunx chapter 3 . 8/29/2009
No! ( *sniff*

I love Dean so much in your story.

The moment with the brothers hugging on the floor was so sad and sweet. I could really feel their relationship.

I'm looking forward seeing something from Sam's POV. He's surely sensing something.

Keep it up, Alex