Reviews for Lydia Gates and the Templar Treasure
staupe chapter 14 . 9/23/2012
looked for the sequel on ur site & I can not find it
Gryffindor 20 chapter 13 . 6/11/2012
LOVE this chapter please update soon thanks D

can't wait for the next story )
Gryffindor 20 chapter 12 . 6/4/2012
LOVE this chapter please update soon thanks D
Phillipfan24 chapter 12 . 6/4/2012
Awesome chapter thanks for the update! I can't wait to see what happens with Molly and Lydia and Abigial and Ben! OMG that could have A LOT of drama! Can't wait to read more!

L.J Pillip
DTFan chapter 12 . 6/4/2012
I must say this has been my favorite NT story so far. I still really like how you've worked Lydia in and how you balance her story line with the movie. Update soon. I can't wait!
Angel JJK chapter 12 . 6/4/2012
Cool. Please continue.
AdaYuki chapter 12 . 6/4/2012
Loved it! can't wait for the next chapter to be posted!
AngelQueen chapter 12 . 6/4/2012
Yay, a new chapter! I did quite the little dance when I saw the alert in my inbox! :D Such a great chapter! Heh, the treasure's just beyond the door! *bounces*

Love the scene with Molly. You've really got me curious about why Lydia's letters never reached her mother, and why Molly could never get in touch with them. Sounds like there's definitely something going on there, quite the mystery!

Great job! :)
AngelQueen chapter 11 . 3/3/2012
Wow, this is a really cool AU! I'm really liking Lydia!

I especially like the Gates family drama, with Lydia's mother and everything. I'm looking forward to seeing how Lydia and Molly interact when everything's over, and how they handle all the history (Molly's alcoholism, etc).

Again, great job! Looking forward to more! :)
kitcool chapter 11 . 1/19/2012
good continue
RileyPoole'sLittleWhiskeyGirl chapter 11 . 1/14/2012
This is amazing! I can't wait to see what happens with Molly and how you write the rest of the story! Please update soon.

Dana
ScarletReid chapter 11 . 1/8/2012
...yay! oh please add more
JainaZekk621 chapter 11 . 1/6/2012
This story is awesome! I can't wait to read more. I hope you update soon. :)
hockeychick19 chapter 11 . 1/3/2012
YAAAAYYYY!u FINALLY updated! that was sooo good and u HAVE TO UPDATE SOON!
AdaYuki chapter 11 . 1/3/2012
I'm so glad you updated! It was awesome! Must have more soon!