Reviews for Titans Next Door
Ravonic the UnderWorlder chapter 9 . 6/25
Oooh, I can't wait to see what happens next. :)
Ravonic the UnderWorlder chapter 8 . 6/25
Teen Titans Go! Now, things really are beginning to heat up!
Ravonic the UnderWorlder chapter 7 . 6/25
Another great chapter, buddy. I'm loving the bond between Wally and Kuki, and I'm glad that Cree has a little bit of a heart left in her.
Ravonic the UnderWorlder chapter 6 . 6/25
*sighs* The sadistic and insane Joker continues to fall deeper and deeper into his madness, and has gathered some of the Teen Titan's worst enemies, including the fearsome and terrifying Blackfire. *giggles* I'm enjoying where this is going, buddy.
Ravonic the UnderWorlder chapter 5 . 6/25
I feel bad about Cree getting injured, and I still can't believe that Harley still doesn't realize that the sob story the Joker told her is nothing but a lie. Like Batman said to her, he's got a million of them. And it looks like the KND will have to battle the evil clown now.
Ravonic the UnderWorlder chapter 4 . 6/25
Oh, poor Cree. It looks like I was wrong about Cree winning the battle, and Harley appears to have won the battle and hijacked Cree's Teen Ninja armor. This continues to become more and more interesting.
Ravonic the UnderWorlder chapter 3 . 6/25
Oooh, Cree vs. Harley is something quite interesting to see. I believe that Cree will win the fight, due to fighting experience and armor. I guess I'll see who wins in the next chapter.
Ravonic the UnderWorlder chapter 2 . 6/22
Here comes Harley, and I already know whose on the other end of that cellphone right there, I tell you what.
Ravonic the UnderWorlder chapter 1 . 6/22
Oooh, looks like things are getting interesting here.

Good start, my friend. I can't wait to see what happens next.
StarXMarr chapter 4 . 1/6
I actually really enjoyed this story. Some parts seemed a bit out of character, and there were a few grammatical errors, but overall it was nice. :) Maybe you'll update soon?
Amydiddle chapter 4 . 1/13/2013
wally is not wally
askababie chapter 9 . 12/10/2012
Love it ! please write more! :DD
JudgmentDragon25 chapter 1 . 4/15/2012
I wonder if you'll update this story dude. And BTW, my message thing exceeded to 300! I need to wait till tomorrow. Darn you Message exceed.
JudgmentDragon25 chapter 9 . 5/31/2011
Uh oh! What is that no-good Joker and the villians up to? Guess I'll find out in the next chapter!
DJsapien chapter 7 . 2/4/2011
Wow. This is really well-done. I could see it be an actual tv special or something. Too bad you haven't really updated it for awhile