Reviews for Titans Next Door
StarXMarr chapter 4 . 1/6
I actually really enjoyed this story. Some parts seemed a bit out of character, and there were a few grammatical errors, but overall it was nice. :) Maybe you'll update soon?
Amydiddle chapter 4 . 1/13/2013
wally is not wally
askababie chapter 9 . 12/10/2012
Love it ! please write more! :DD
JudgmentDragon25 chapter 1 . 4/15/2012
I wonder if you'll update this story dude. And BTW, my message thing exceeded to 300! I need to wait till tomorrow. Darn you Message exceed.
JudgmentDragon25 chapter 9 . 5/31/2011
Uh oh! What is that no-good Joker and the villians up to? Guess I'll find out in the next chapter!
DJsapien chapter 7 . 2/4/2011
Wow. This is really well-done. I could see it be an actual tv special or something. Too bad you haven't really updated it for awhile
WOW101 chapter 8 . 1/1/2011
UHHHHHH i'm sorry to say but this story is really confusing. But it was pretty good on the other hand.
KNDnumbuh007 chapter 8 . 8/15/2010
Yes the teen titans are here! No last chapter was where I last left off... Anyways I liked the 2/5 moment and 3/4! On to next chapter!
KNDnumbuh007 chapter 6 . 8/15/2010
I'm pretty sure this is where I stopped, but it always good to reread right? Well on to the next chapter!
KNDnumbuh007 chapter 5 . 8/15/2010
I thought you stopped updating! Apperently not, so I'm going to catch up on the stories
KNDnumbuh007 chapter 7 . 4/10/2010
Wow it's actually really good! When will the teen titans come in? I want them NOW! Update soon
KND Nerd chapter 6 . 4/7/2010
Good, but try to keep Batman out of this, it's a crossover of the Teen Titans and KND, not Batman and KND.
SparrowJackCaptain chapter 7 . 4/7/2010
This is awsome!I love this story! aw he got hurt saving her life.
how sad and sweet. I showed this to my friend who is the BIGGEST batman fanatic and she couldnt stop squealing!
This is so cool!