Reviews for Blue Ersatz
RippleDog chapter 15 . 12/23/2016
Hey. :)

I'm a reader of your story and I hope you the best with your life. I read that you don't feel too good and I hope you feel better now (since you wrote this a while back haha).

Life is really really tough sometimes, but try to hang in there! Good times will come 3 I'm hoping things turn around for you! *hugs*
JZbronzecat chapter 1 . 9/13/2014
I truly love your story. And I know it's been a long time since you've updated. But this story was great and it showed so much potential. I really hope you can continue it! But if you can't that's ok too.

But I hope hope hope if you have time, you can continue this story! Please, I really enjoy this story. XD Keeping my fingers crossed
RomanceFreak1999 chapter 16 . 10/5/2013
I love this Story Keepup the good work ... I know there aren't many CSshipping but still keep writing and updating ur stories there the best...everysingle one of them
sumiku chapter 16 . 8/17/2013
I'll forever love you. Seriously. Now tell me your address so I can stalk you. :D
Vvolley chapter 16 . 8/11/2013
Amazing. just amazing. Update soon!
Giggles17 chapter 16 . 7/19/2013
Love it please update soon! :)
Guest chapter 16 . 7/7/2013
I have read Blue Ersatz in a matter of days until I noticed the lack of chapters :[ I hope you're feeling alright, and that writing still brings you some comfort.

For the moment I read the first chapter I didn't expect all these twists! Your style of writing is really good, it just hooks me in to read more. There's just enough sentimental moments to even a few naughty ones, a great balance all-in-all! Keep working on this great fanfic please!
kendraCs chapter 1 . 6/27/2013
pliss update this soon... because its just perfect... .
it freaking good
Drew should in pain for all the things he put on May, I mean poor bb girl
Update soon or i will become a murder xd... just kidding
pd: Sorry my crapy englis
Guest chapter 16 . 6/10/2013
More! This is so good :)
everthroned chapter 16 . 5/16/2013
I'm really excited for the next chapter to see what Drew's uncle does! I loved the part where May was reassuring Drew! It was cute to see Drew nervous and May showing that she cared! The poker scene was my favorite though. Idk why but I love scenes where they're working together and they're like a team but I also love scenes where they're arguing and fighting. Lol I probably don't make sense.

I really can't wait to see the action next chapter :)
silver-hedgehog chapter 16 . 5/11/2013
Wow... So the mission's finally underway! I can't wait to see how the rest of it plays out and how the CS comes into the next chappie! It was a great update! Brilliant timing for an update too! :D
TheRealContestshippingPrincess chapter 16 . 5/11/2013
Omg this is amazing! I adore it! I wanna know what happens next! Please update soon I must know what happens!
RippleDog chapter 16 . 5/11/2013
I really liked this chapter :)
You are one of my favorite authors of pokemon fanfiction, I am really in love with this story, it is getting incredibly interesting!
It was written well, the scene where they were playing poker and gambling was so realistic, it was as if I was there!
I didn't find any mistakes in this chapter, it was absolutely amazing. Good job! :)
I can't wait to find out what happens next. When Drew's uncle talks to May at the end there, eeep! He seems like a creep! *Shivers in fear* XD
Good luck and please update fast, I am looking forward to the next chapter
Your reader,
JZBronzecat :)
L.X.ie chapter 16 . 5/10/2013
You are a *cruel* person for ending it right there! :P
bluejay511 chapter 16 . 5/10/2013
I wish you the best with whatever you're going through. But amazing update. Can't wait to see what happens next. This is a great story. I can't wait to see what happens with Alistair Hayden. Sounds interesting. Update sooner than later. _