Reviews for Yuku Sue UnMei
Second daughter of Eve chapter 15 . 10/3/2009
Wow, these chapters are really useful. NOW WRITE THE SEQUEL!

Thank you.

Rhoda J chapter 14 . 9/6/2009
I hate you. Just want you to know that.

How dare you! Here I am so tired and emotional. I'm balling my eyes out. I hate you.

I love bittersweet endings, but why do they have to be so sad?

No, really. This was absolutely beautiful, and deserves thunderous applause. I'm so sad that it ended! I still hate you, but I want you to know that my hat goes off to you. This story was amazing, and I'm honored that you let me read it before anyone else. Bravo! I can't wait for your next work of art.

Second daughter of Eve chapter 14 . 9/6/2009
AW!

Second daughter of Eve chapter 13 . 9/2/2009
You're right I've got plenty of questions.

Eve

P.S. And I still don't like you for killing Nick off.

But a quick update might help...
Second daughter of Eve chapter 12 . 9/1/2009
Ok, you can NOT have him die!

Rhoda J chapter 12 . 9/1/2009
NO! I FINALLY have time to get on the computer again and-ARGH! There's only one more chapter, too... *tear* I am so sad now...

Awesomeness! It feels kind of weird not knowing what is going to happen next. I wasn't expecting anything in this chapter but then again that is to be expected.

Feels good to get back and find things waiting for me. Thanks!

Second daughter of Eve chapter 11 . 8/25/2009
BUSTED!

Second daughter of Eve chapter 10 . 8/23/2009
Oh, I'm getting ready to cry and now my twin's looking at me funny. But it's just so sad!

Rhoda J chapter 9 . 8/20/2009
*Sigh* I come back from a long vacation and you leave me with a cliffie. Figures. I expect karma kickback for this!

The pieces are coming together:) The moment I have been waiting for, the unveiling of truth, is finally out and I'm happy because I've been waiting for that moment and you handled it better than I expected. The suspense is adding up and I'm excited even with school looming over my head.

Just to let you know, I had no choice but to put Yuku before homework. You left me with no choice!

Thanks for the newbies!

Splinter chapter 9 . 8/17/2009
Oh DUH. Had I bothered to google the artist Donatello's name I would have had my answer four chapters ago. I was wondering where "niccolo" came from when Splinter said "of course it is." And had I had a brain at the time I would have looked it up. But then again, I did have it figured out last chapter. And yeh I got who Renet is married to. I think I had that one figured out too but I can't be sure.
Second daughter of Eve chapter 9 . 8/17/2009
Well appearently go get back together!

Second daughter of Eve chapter 8 . 8/14/2009
Poor guys, this isn't going to get any easier. Is it?

Splinter chapter 7 . 8/12/2009
I'm sorry. I am the most horrible reader ever because I haven't reviewed and I've MEANT to. You are one of my favorite new writers in the fandom. I've loved everything you've written and would recommend it to anyone. Your writing is witty and thoroughly enjoyable.

As to this story, I had gone back and forth as to who I thought Nick's father was. I thought at first that it was Don and then thought maybe it was Raph. So if Mikey's right then at least I guessed correctly the second time.

Anyway, LOVED it and will continue loving it.
Rhoda J chapter 5 . 8/5/2009
Your Welcome:) You are moving right along. I'm waiting for my next update. (hint)

Second daughter of Eve chapter 3 . 8/3/2009
Wow! Another update so quickly! I'm inpressed!