Reviews for From another view
zebrasdancing chapter 1 . 11/2/2008
nice i liked it
seven losers and a monkey chapter 1 . 6/26/2008
That fits lan perfectly... very impressive, please do more :)
Luthine chapter 1 . 3/5/2008
The series indeed lack Lan's POV (New Spring apart) and this was very nicely done. Besides, I loove this scene, but then again, who doesn't?

Keep up with the good work ;)
helen chapter 1 . 10/13/2005
that was wonderfull, we have same 'vision' of Lan. please continue!
helen chapter 1 . 10/13/2005
that was wonderfull, we have same 'vision' of Lan. please continue!
manok chapter 1 . 3/8/2004
Wow! You're certainly the greatest writer ever! You maintained every aspects of the characters (that's the thing i like in every fanfictions), corrected every grammar and spellings and blended the words well! If you ever bind this into a book and tell everybody you're Robert Jordan, I'll believe you.
*What a good WOMAN says and does are good, and all's well that ends well.*
Malistar chapter 1 . 4/2/2003
Light! This is good! Waiting impatiently to read more...
Crunchysunrises chapter 1 . 1/31/2003
*applause can be heard*

PERFECT! You caught Lan perfectly, as I imagine his mind would be. I love Lan . . .I really do . . . and this has to be the best portrayal I've ever read from his point of view. I'm not really into the series so much anymore but I always loved this scene - and the one in Tear from your last snippet - and I always wondered what Lan was thinking. Since this is so perfect, I'll settle on this as being what he was REALLY thinking. Do you think you'll be doing anymore of these wonderful snippets? If so, I'll read them!
Shi chapter 1 . 8/1/2002
Ehehe...::snicker:: GO NYNAEVE! Hehheh...
tima chapter 1 . 1/24/2002
its sweet and well written and i love it! wow such a good writing style ure great!
Jakie Marie chapter 1 . 1/7/2002
Great! I love it! Please write more Lan/Nyn fics.
Armengard chapter 1 . 1/5/2002
My God if you were here right now I'd kiss you. This was THE most brilliant piece of work that I've ever read! I loved it! Bravo! Bravo! *Throws a couple roses*
Karigan chapter 1 . 1/2/2002
I liked it but it didn't seem very different, I already knew how lan felt about her, and had she died I knew what would of happened. So in my opinion it was a bummer!