Reviews for Fifty Percent chance for Moisture
Bookaholic27 chapter 4 . 9/22/2013
Please continue this!
lizzywithfire chapter 4 . 12/13/2011

Looking at the dates, I doubt you're going to update, but you would make so many people happy if you did! So good!
CountryGrl chapter 4 . 10/7/2011
Darn! I only just looked at the dates on this. Shame...still, entertaining! :)
CountryGrl chapter 3 . 10/7/2011
Yeah, okay, so I miraculously found time to read more.

"You are sweating profusely. Have you always been this way? I'm not sure you should be allowed on the couch anymore." Hahahaha! Fantastic.
CountryGrl chapter 1 . 10/7/2011
Ha! Very clever, this. I see there are more chapters which I hope I'll have time to read later. Love the idea of Moist being Howard's alter-ego (or, I suppose, the other way round).

"...Jews for Jesus handing out Watchtowers", though...careful. Bit offensive, observational or no...

Anyway, nice!
StrawberryIcePlanet chapter 4 . 8/24/2011

Keep going, thought about writing something like this myself

-Angry Email
Edgar Night chapter 4 . 10/12/2010
...-repeatedly presses the Next Chapter button-

Why is there not more of this awesomeness? This is _beautiful._ -flail-
Retzai The Silver Serpent chapter 4 . 8/11/2010
Awesome job, I love how you worked Barney Stinson's character in there without naming names
Scary Vampiress chapter 4 . 7/14/2010
This is brilliantly done! The crossover is so seamless. You make Howard/Moist's dilemma so natural and believable, bringing up the issues that, now that I think about it, he'd obviously be concerned with; costumes, unions, insurance policies etc. And of course Sheldon would figure it out! I agree that it's for the good of all involved that he doesn't (yet?) have a side. I hope that there's more to come and can't wait to read the rest!
Gremlinite chapter 4 . 7/3/2010
What a great idea! It's not exactly a hard connection to make, Moist to Howard, but your execution is what makes this an excellent story. Howard dabbles in the best of both worlds, but it looks like things are about to get interesting. Hopefully you'll share some more of this with us. :D

Sheldon was spot on, and I love how you described how he made the connection between alter egos, then proceeded to test his theories in chin measurements and such. And the character interaction possibilities are endless. Like, what would Horrible think of the 'other' Penny? :P And was that Barney? From the East Coast, using liberal amounts of awesome... Signs point to yes. That just makes me like this more. Hopefully you'll continue this, it was just getting good.
WalkInEternity chapter 4 . 1/27/2010
Dude, please continue this. Not only have you crossed over Dr. Horrible and Big Bang Theory and made it brilliant, but you added Barney in there as well! Awesome!
labyrinthofsuffering chapter 4 . 12/23/2009
wow, that's epicly awesome. please update!
Fates My Bitch chapter 4 . 9/17/2009
This is awesome. I didn't notice the two Penny's until you pointed it out.

I have a few questions: Is Sheldon going to end up a superbeing? I think that would be awesome. Also, is Barney the one representing the ELE/HU?
Flutter Flight chapter 4 . 8/15/2009
Even though I know nothing about Big Bang Theory, I still like this story. Moist having another life is interesting. And now you've included Barney. Nice.
GluttonousAnorexiaNervosa chapter 4 . 8/10/2009
Hey, I meant to review this earlier, but the website was being adverse... anyway... I do not remember exactly what I was going to say... but I do remember that this story was brilliant, truly. Keep up the good work!