Reviews for The Journey There
nhrc chapter 1 . 1/26/2012
It was interesting that you broke the story and mixed into the new order.

"They were both broken; both running from their pasts"

"knew then that he wasn't the only one who burned in love."

I like sentences like that

Bones said all the right things.

All the right things.

Jim never had a chance to walk away

(Good work on the monologue)

And the sex part ... girlfriend (or buddy), give a warning to store water before reading!
Doni chapter 1 . 12/3/2010
Incredible work here! I love the characterizations and use of flashbacks. Lovely!
Kiwee chapter 1 . 5/25/2010
I love the chemistry between them, both as friends and as lovers. The scenes that shows their past are absolutely wonderful, and I adore the way they just /know/ each other so well.
Renn chapter 1 . 2/19/2010
I really liked how you brought it along!
salty-sarah chapter 1 . 1/15/2010
i really, really loved the characterisation in this. i love how you made bones and jim somewhat similar, but markedly different, which is something i struggle alot with in my writing, so i really admire you for doing such a fantastic job on that. their presence was so strongly there. this was wonderful. cheers (o:
musicgirl141 chapter 1 . 10/30/2009
Often the later was the more fun of the two, especially when Bones would scowl at Jim afterwards and roll his eyes, as if he were annoyed at Jim for daring to conjure a chuckle.

The word 'later' should be 'latter'.

I enjoyed this. Bones' retort of it's not a competition was awesome.
go.suck.on.a.lemon chapter 1 . 10/28/2009
Well written and constructed, and damn hot too. XD
Duskborn chapter 1 . 9/12/2009
This fic is totally rockin'! I love, love, loved it! You do this Ship really well. I hope you do more soon!
Vulcan Wolf chapter 1 . 8/4/2009
Wow. Just...wow. No relationship is ever perfect, and here is an awesome example of how you can still make it work. And who doesn't love the captain and his good doctor? Especially this new couple? There's just something about Bones a la Carl Urban that makes me swoon. Yeah, I'm a sucker for the good doctor, but what self-respecting girl wouldn't mind him in the exam room? I mean really. Thanks for some hard-earned sweetness! Loved it!
passionfornight chapter 1 . 8/4/2009
This was very well written. I like the movement between past and present. It wasn't choppy or hard to understand, and it set up their relationship very well.
batfacedgirl chapter 1 . 8/3/2009
I loved it. Great characterization of Bones!
gwynhefar chapter 1 . 8/3/2009
Dammit! What is it with all these folks writing such brilliant Kirk/Bones fics lately? I *used* to be a pretty die-hard K/S shipper, now y'all are upsetting my nicely ordered world.

Er . . . in case you couldn't tell, I *really* liked it!