Reviews for Ghost of a Chance
calilils chapter 2 . 9/28/2014
Why is she acting holier than thou after leaving him? In a message! Being a coward? Check. She is a fake. He should get up on the altar with Lindsay now. Fast forward. Poor robot Peyton's boy friend. Can't buy any guy sticking with her moot self.
calilils chapter 6 . 9/28/2014
Not a fan of this story which is taking the bad parts of LP angst and yawn compounding it for drama by adding more missed moments. At least Mark knew LP angst had a limit and the plot twists prove you are unimaginative by lifting Mark's plots from OTH and screwing it to make it worse. Book, Oh, I love you with no response, 4 yrs later. Oh please have an imagination and add something different not zero sum to keep two characters apart for no purpose. Last chapter, were you writing Peyton or messed up, trite Meredith from Grays Anatomy? Yawning.
kitkat chapter 1 . 6/24/2014
This story sucks. Wtf. You might as well rename Lucas and Peyton to Ken and Brenda. LoL yikes. Erasing everything about their developments in season four to six. I always wonder why people write for two characters if they do not like them nor understand them. Just do a freewrite or something.
Kb chapter 6 . 11/16/2013
I feel like you have taken enough of a hiatus! You need to come back and finish this. It's a great story and its written beautifully, I'm surprised it hasn't had more reviews but I'm glad I read it because it's brilliant. If only you'd finish it!
cecilbug92 chapter 6 . 4/29/2010
I hope you keep writing, I love this story! But maybe just keep the story going along and post when you can. Everybody understands having loads to do! Great Chapter though
cecilbug92 chapter 5 . 4/29/2010
Another really great chapter! Loved it!
Rolfsss chapter 6 . 11/25/2009
love it!
Little Green Bird chapter 6 . 11/24/2009
Here's my two cents:

Being a university student, I completely understand the whole having little to no time at all to write. There is nothing, absolutely nothing, wrong with taking a hiatus because in the end you know your own limits and its great to pace yourself when writing and when your not writing (did I make sense?). If you do take a break, then don't feel guilty about doing so because we all understand. Don't give yourself a hard time by saying you'll be letting readers down-everyone should understand there are other priorities and your life comes before keeping up with updates.

The down side about a hiatus? Sometimes writers don't come back or lose their flow...and it has happened to me before and that kind of guilt is one horrible nagging feeling.

As for a downside for the readers...as what happened when I started reading this chapter. I remember the storyline perfectly but there had been such a large gap between this update and the last then adding the time jump, I felt so confused that I had to go back and reread last chapter to make sure I didnt miss anything or if I was reading the right story (lol).

But ultimately it's up to you. I'll most likely still be here when you get back, you're writing is still great, I love how you keep that tension between LP-whether its good or bad tension, its great.

As a side note-writing little by little on whenever you catch free time doesn't hurt either. Take your time. I actually found that it relaxes me when I write a little bit here and there. The brain break actually helps me refocus and sparks inspiration when I'm stuck on a writing assignment for classes. Just a thought...because you don't have to try to rush to post something (although I understand the guilt as you have said).

Anywho, good luck with school and whatever you decide with this story. Don't mind us and do what is best for you :)
bendecida82 chapter 6 . 11/24/2009
You are a great writer and I have been enjoying reading, but having stories on hiatus myself, I understand you gotta do what you gotta do. Im all for the hiatus, especially since it doesnt look like Leyton will be getting together anytime soon, so this is (for me) a good place to stop.

Moral of the stroy? Ill be here when you get back! :)
MendedHeart84 chapter 6 . 11/24/2009
This is a really good story...I understand being busy but I would hate for this story to go on hiatus...However if that is what you feel you need to do then you should do it...But I can't wait to read more...
RJMoonspell4 chapter 6 . 11/24/2009
good post.

And i think u should cover the past a bit more, i mean there seems to be lost that we are missing and somehow their fallout is a bit strange? i mean they spent a night together then she left and he eventually followed her(?) i'm curios about the time in between, as wellto who thei are in the present.

As for your hiatus is up to you, if u don't have the time,i understand... but i prefered if u took it slow. I rather wait for chapters than letting it all go away.
MendedHeart84 chapter 5 . 11/1/2009
Great chapter it was amazing...I can't wait to read more...UDS
RJMoonspell4 chapter 5 . 10/31/2009
Good storie.

Post soon.
StarlightSweetie chapter 5 . 10/30/2009
Great Fic! I love how you really understand LP's characters and describe them in depth. Please UD soon!
SkinnyyLove chapter 4 . 10/10/2009
I really love this story.

I like how you follow the episodes of One Tree Hill but you add your own twist to the story line.

It's like I can almost expect what will happen next but then you surprise me with a different story line.

I really like this story and I can't wait for the next update.